Home Fleet Central
Options

Inner Planets Alliance is recruiting (Starbase at lvl 134)

[IPA] Markas[IPA] Markas ✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in Fleet Central
Inner Planets Alliance [IPA] is looking for a couple of new members, level 40 and up, to join our adventure. We rank from top 20 to top 60 depending upon the event. Experienced captains are more then welcome to join our family as well. We have captains from the 50s to 90s.

First and foremost, we know that real life takes precedence. It is the founding guideline of IPA. We are flexible.

Our Starbase is maxed at Level 134. We hit our rewards daily. We have a solid core of experienced officers who are happy to share their wisdom as well as a dedicated Training Officer available to assist any level captain who is interested; and a fleet chat on Discord where we laugh, discuss strategy, post our achievements, and encourage each other to do and be our best. Of course, we have our quieter members as well. We have both permanent and non-permanent squads, depending on how you prefer to play.

There are no minimum spending requirements. That being said, it is our opinion that the monthly card is the biggest game changer in town, and we highly recommend it.

We have a small list of requirements:
* We use Discord to communicate. It is a fun, free, anonymous, easy to use chat client, which lets us communicate much more effectively than the in-game chat.
* Please communicate with the admiralty if you will be absent from the game for more than 4 days. We even have a leave of absence policy if you need to be away for longer. We also have a vacation/retirement fleet if you need to take a long pause or want to play occasionally, but not get those pesky invites from other fleets. ;)
* There are no requirements regarding event participation, other than communicating your intentions each week in Discord chat.
* Please help to clear daily targets.

IPA's motto is, “Play Fair, Play Hard, but MOST of all, Play for FUN!”

Let me know if you have any questions.

2fchhqmq0rjd.jpg
Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets

Comments

• Options
    Give yourself a holiday gift this year and come join the fun.
  • Options
    Hi Guys,
    I am interested to join,
    I am quite new to the game, switched from GOTA, just reache lvl 30 and after my first few weeks in the game I am looking for an active fleet the has enough experience to lift my game to another level. I first wanted to see if I like the game for a longer period or will abandon it after a few days.
    Currently I am in a fleet, but half of them seem to be inactive - in the current event I seem to contribute half of the points to my squad - as the lowest ranking officer.
    I am daily active - but I do not invest real money into my games as a principle. I would be glad to hear from you, although I know that I don't fulfill all your requirements
    Henning
  • Options
    I am happy to discuss joining with you. I will send a DM.
  • Options
    We have a couple of openings. Please let me know if you are interested in joining, or have some questions.
  • Options
    We have one opening currently.
  • Options
    We have an opening right now. Starbase at level 117 and a group of friendly and helpful fleetmates.
  • Options
    We have a couple of openings at the moment. Our starbase is level 118 and we clear all daily targets.

Why not join us. Guinan is pouring Chateau Picard during happy hour.
  • Options
    It's been a while but we have a couple of slots. The starbase is now at 125 and all core rooms are done. Let me know if you want more information or are interested in joining the fun.
  • Options
    [IPA] Markas[IPA] Markas ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    We have 3 openings and are looking for a few captains. Our starbase is currently upgrading to 128.
  • Options
    Inner Planets Alliance has a couple of openings. Our Starbase is at 129, with all core rooms finished. Come over and have some fun with us. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Options
    I think I'm gonna be looking to join a different fleet. The one I'm in isn't growing and folks are leaving. You have openings?
  • Options
    I think I'm gonna be looking to join a different fleet. The one I'm in isn't growing and folks are leaving. You have openings?

Yes we have a couple of openings right now. We are growing and lose very few members. We have a very stable officer corps and admiralty, and many long-term players.

Let me know if you have any questions for me about IPA or want to move over.
  • Options
    IPA has a couple of openings. Our starbase is at level 131, with just 3 more rooms to upgrade to hit the maximum. We always hit our dailies and are currently ranked fleet #52 in this event.

We're a lot of fun...really! ;)

Oh, just to be clear, we aren't one of these:

hmguq87tbr69.jpg
  • Options
    I’m interested in joining your fleet, please tell me about your requirement to use Line, and what you mean by communicating intentions for events.

BTW, level 90, always complete daily missions.
  • Options
    I'll send a DM.
  • Options
    tqb7ticjvwmx.jpg

Level 132 starbase and we're looking for 2 more captains who want to join our ragtag fugitive fleet on a lonely quest...for a shining planet known as...wait, wrong universe. ;)

Come join us. We're fun.
  • Options
    Who wants to be around for the starbase party...you know you do!

jn1pbuwugsw2.jpg

• Options
    Well, you've missed your chance to join us to finish off the starbase ;) :

yayoffpno09m.jpg

So, you can come join our happy band with a maxed starbase. We ended this last event at 25.

iuyr3zb713m2.jpg

We have two openings. Let me know if you need more information, or want to join.
  • Options
    After sending a couple of members to Risa (meaning our vacation/retirement fleet), Inner Planets Alliance has 2 openings.

We are a fun, supportive, no drama fleet. Come on over....
  • Options
    We have 2 openings and are now moving from Line to Discord. Read the first post and see if you would like to join our merry band.

Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Options
    28jm0fuqllf2.jpg