Home Fleet Central
Options

Fleet Mariners Star Base Level 78

Gib - Admiral MarinersGib - Admiral Mariners ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in Fleet Central
Mariners has 7 openings for active players. If you are in an inactive fleet come joins us, and bring your friends. We only use in game chat.

Comments

• Options
    We now have 8 openings
  • Options
    We are still looking for captains to join us. We have 8 openings soon to be 9.
  • Options
    We have 9 openings now. The fleet is set to open and a level requirement of 20. If you are active come join us. We have a number of experienced and helpful Squad leaders. We do no use Discord.
  • Options
    No only 8 openings, come join us.
  • Options
    back to 9 openings
  • Options
    Six openings left.
  • Options
    Still looking for a few new members. Come join us.
  • Options
    Hi Guys,
    I am interested to join, however I am not (yet) fulfilling your reqirements as I just reached lvl 30.
    I am quite new to the game, switched from GOTA, and after my first few weeks in the game I am looking for an active fleet the has enough experience to lift my game to another level.
    Currently I am in a fleet, but half of them seem to be inactive - in the current event I seem to contribute half of the points to my squad - as the lowest ranking officer.
    I am daily active - but I do not invest real money into my games as a principle. I would be glad to hear from you
    Henning
  • Options
    Henning, Our requirements have never been above 30. If you have not joined a fleet yet, come join us. We have a number of players from level 20 and up. and have 2 squadrons with openings. I would suggest joining Droid if you come join us.
  • Options
    Still have 6 openings, level 20 or more, active players.
  • Options
    We have 7 openings.