Home The Bridge
Options

And this week's Tuesday Pack gold is...Boothby Replicant!

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in The Bridge
Another 8472 in the game!

He'll be some combo of DIP/MED/SCI

nsggqhh2z1wo.png

Comments

• Options
    But.... he only wore the hat when he was a 8472 replicant... and we already have that in the game!
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Who is Boothby?

Lol.
  • Options
    And the stats in the announcement don't match that screenshot. Nice.
  • Options
    Saw the stats on him and decided to take a chance. I never buy Tuesday packs....and I actually lucked out and fished my wish. Caught me a Boothby
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needed 2 of the 4*'s and any of the 5*'s would be great. Naturally I pull Marcus. I'll be able to try again later in the week.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those stats look fairly sick
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took one swing and got him! Happy Yateball
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried twice (I actually wanted Phlox) I got a Picard and a Crusher. I can live with that.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried twice (I actually wanted Phlox) I got a Picard and a Crusher. I can live with that.

I would not have been upset with getting Phlox at all either... Would have finally been able to freeze mirror phlox
  • Options
    "Replicant" is a horrible descriptor for him. Just makes him sound like a genetically enhanced programmable slave. (Blade Runner)

He should have at least have 'Undercover Operative' included in his traits!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    "Replicant" is a horrible descriptor for him. Just makes him sound like a genetically enhanced programmable slave. (Blade Runner)

He should have at least have 'Undercover Operative' included in his traits!

I'm not sure why "8472 Boothby" was unacceptable
    Agreed on needing that trait though
  • Options
    I used my stash of monthly card DIL on this, only had Keiko FF. Got one Picard, one David, and three Keikos. FF Marcus, but struck out on everything I really wanted. Not very pleased.
  • Options
    3 pulls, 3x Marcus. The only one of the 6 I didn't want.
    and the 10x10 was only honor, too.

so... about 10k honor for 10€ + 1950dil.
    *sigh*
  • Options
    4 pulls....4x Keiko. Of course she was the only one I didn't need!
  • Options
    Zaphric wrote: »

Isn't that now the "Murphy's Law" of DB pulls? If there is only one crew you don't need in a pack, you have a 99.91% chance of getting them...

:D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaphric wrote: »

Isn't that now the "Murphy's Law" of DB pulls? If there is only one crew you don't need in a pack, you have a 99.91% chance of getting them...

:D

QFTMFT. Did a pull. Got a Keiko. Only one of the six I already had FF'd. I REALLY should know better by now.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    two Keikos :#
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, knowing that there would likely be disappointment I took a crack at this one and landed a Merry Men Crusher. Then I pressed my luck and ended up with another Keiko. Not the desired outcome but not an unwelcome one, all things considered.
  • Options
    one pull, one david. didn't need him.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took two swings, had Crusher, Keiko, and David immortalized. First draw was a Keiko, but second was a Boothby.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    one pull, one david. didn't need him.

The more Davids you have, the better off you are, I always say. 😀
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can verify DBurphy's Law. Had Marcus Fully Fused.

Wanna guess?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    One pull, got Keiko who I had 3/4. Not pushing my luck further.
  • Options
    Pushed my luck...1st pull got me my 4th star for Keiko and my 2nd pull got me BOOTHBY!!!!