Home The Bridge
Options

Universal 10 for 10?

So the 10 for ten popped for me and a few others in my fleet. Anyone else get it? I pulled the trigger, and ended up fusing 2 golds, getting 1 4 star i didn't have (friar tuck), and getting the last star to finish off time loop mudd.

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I got it and have gone for it once...

- 1st copy of 5* Aviator Yar
    - 1st copy of 4* Bridge Officer Troi, which could be useful if I feel like immortalizing a 2nd copy of her for the upcoming Expedition
    - 8 useful schematics (only upgrade was getting Shenzhou to 8/10)
    - 7,300 honor

With less than 20 SR crew still requiring stars, even these 10x10 offers are seeming much less appealing.
  • Options
    I took both shots. The first was the better of the two, got first stars for Gunslinger Uhura and Desert Philippa. The second had a smattering of useful purple stars (Friar Tuck, Gabriel Bell, Mirror Janeway, Mirror Vic Fontaine)
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    With less than 20 SR crew still requiring stars, even these 10x10 offers are seeming much less appealing.

I hear ya. I'm down to 5 purples that are in the portal needing stars and with no guarantee of a gold no matter how many pulls you do I've mostly been passing on the 10 for 10's lately.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 packs, one begold.
    525too8igzfa.jpg
    I took Tasha because I need Sec/Eng. I have also wanted her for a while.

I also immortalized Friar Tuck Data and Commander Dolim, both giving me a level in the Sherwood and Delphic collection respectively.

Still not happy only getting one 5* but that's life.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took both stabs at it and got 0 golds. If I hadn't nabbed Boothby from the one pull at the Tuesday pack earlier I'd have been steeeeeamed
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 packs, one begold.
    525too8igzfa.jpg
    I took Tasha because I need Sec/Eng. I have also wanted her for a while.

I also immortalized Friar Tuck Data and Commander Dolim, both giving me a level in the Sherwood and Delphic collection respectively.

I dunno. One legendary is still better than my zero.

I think this'll be the last ten-for-ten offer I bite on. I get that RNG is what it is, but this go was more disheartening than usual.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 packs, one begold.

I feel your pain, Z. Only got one myself, and it wasn't very exciting. The SR's that dropped — both in & out of Beholds — were generally already immortalized.

I always go into these things optimistically hoping for some wonderful new crew, but usually just end up disappointed again.
    t8h8hAq.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double-dipped on this because it’s so soon after the portal update. Results:

-two beholds; one yielded a second star on Marshal of France Q, the other was a surprisingly hard choice between Satan’s Robot and the eventual winner, star #3 for DF Paris

pgtb7vzzuhjx.png

i85ciwv4hwfr.png

-behold for a third star on Friar Data

zj8rjtw9c1yd.png

-honor and replicator fuel
    -all-immortal behold and fuel
    -behold with a second star for Timicin

vqh84amd6gw3.png

-honor, fuel, and Disco schematics
    -honor, fuel, and Reliant schematics
    -honor and fuel
    -behold with a second star for COP Founder Archer

wzmaj39c68xo.png

-behold with a second star for Captain Pike

oqqpngrcy7rp.png

-honor and fuel
    -three all-immortal beholds (no replicator fuel)
    -honor, fuel, and Kumari schematics
    -behold with a third star for Kurn

42cjftbawja7.png

-honor, fuel, and Orion schematics
    -honor and fuel

About 17,000 honor and enough schematics to get the Reliant to level 2, plus extra stars on four purple and three gold crew. I’m happy.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I got it and have gone for it once...

- 1st copy of 5* Aviator Yar
    - 1st copy of 4* Bridge Officer Troi, which could be useful if I feel like immortalizing a 2nd copy of her for the upcoming Expedition
    - 8 useful schematics (only upgrade was getting Shenzhou to 8/10)
    - 7,300 honor

Decided to pull the trigger on the second pack...

- 2nd copy of 5* Gladiator McCoy
    - 4th copy of 4* Cyrus Redblock, which finished a collection level (chrons & honor) and opened a crew slot
    - 5 more useful schematics (upgraded Sarcophagus to 9/10 and Reliant to 3/10)
    - 7,100 honor, for a total of 14,400 honor

There were 20 more 4* beholds that were full of immortals, for a total of 22 beholds & 2 beGolds in the 20 packs.
  • Options
    ended up getting 6 begolds!

Mobile doc, dancing uhura and gunslinger uhura- took mobile doc

Delta flyer paris, grilka and dancing uhura- took paris

mirror picard, wrathful khan and umpire odo-took khan

disguised kira, bell riots bashir, admiral kirk- took kira

lt cmdr laforge. 1701 sisko, solar sails sisko- took solar sails sisko

aviator yar, nyota uhura, maquis tuvok- took yar

Ended up making paris 3/5, immortalized my kira and got some crew ive been wanting for a while now.
  • Options
    Tried it.

0 begolds

Every 4* a FF duplicate

Every 4* behold an all immortalized selection

Literally NOT ONE SINGLE ITEM I needed.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    What do you think of my one begold in the first 10 for 10
    4jkbhisebj8x.png
    I decided on Scotty. Mainly because I figured they were all useless. But Scott could have some value for skirmish. This was my Crusoe account.

I went ahead and bought the 2nd got a behold that had Ripper which I took, Mirror Reed , and the other was Augment O'Brien. Did not have Ripper only one star on other too. (I am not positive enough to put Augment O'Brien on confirmation)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    4jkbhisebj8x.png
    I decided on Scotty. Mainly because I figured they were all useless. But Scott could have some value for skirmish. This was my Crusoe account.

I would have taken Loreal, but choosing is often a subjective choice, rather than a practical one. Scotty having one Skill would have made me less likely to take him, but Engineering is usually my weakest slot on Voyages. I am always under 3,000 on Engineering, and am boosting it as I can. So, he might have "won" just for that reason........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    4jkbhisebj8x.png

I would have taken Loreal, but choosing is often a subjective choice, rather than a practical one. Scotty having one Skill would have made me less likely to take him, but Engineering is usually my weakest slot on Voyages. I am always under 3,000 on Engineering, and am boosting it as I can. So, he might have "won" just for that reason........

I have Scott 4FFE on my main account. He has never made voyage. But he is one of the best accuracy you can have for Skirmish. Second would be Mirror Spock.
    Engineering is one of my week points too, but Scott does not help that. But on the plus if he ever is Immortalized you can freeze him and bring him out for skirmishes.

EDIT: When went ahead and FE him to show you his 1F stats

7da4vt95vbzf.png

Just to point out his passive ship skills make him very useful at 1F
  • Options
    Between 20 packs and 1 Gardeners pack, I got one legendary behold: 1701 Sisko, Mirror Spock and 4th star for Chaotica. I was also able to FF 6 SR's, and add stars to 5 more SR's.

Not a bad result, but nevertheless, I think I'll pass next time. The all immortal SR beholds are getting very frequent now.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    4jkbhisebj8x.png

I have Scott 4FFE on my main account. He has never made voyage. But he is one of the best accuracy you can have for Skirmish. Second would be Mirror Spock.
    Engineering is one of my week points too, but Scott does not help that. But on the plus if he ever is Immortalized you can freeze him and bring him out for skirmishes.

EDIT: When ahead and FE him to show you his 1F stats

7da4vt95vbzf.png

Just to point out his passive ship skills make him very useful at 1F

Yeah. I got people on Cube Voyaging right now with higher Engineering, plus at least one other Skill. Skirmish thing might be enough for me to consider him, though.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I bit.
    No begolds 😑
    Overall, quite helpful though

sfppdzj353tc.png
    And that immortalized Janeway! (Sorry no behold picture)

v5g1vngedwda.png
    First star on APU....

yj5mppn9bddv.png
    ib8dqbwekmt6.png
    3rd star on David :smile:

hmk0s3v1obv0.png
    First off, holy $h¡+load of schematics !!!!!
    Second, I finally immo’d seska!

j9oxe6v4k002.png
    tzbdsdul9ma2.png
    85r4nq4v0t65.png
    2nd Lore and 3rd Burnham :)

1th8nyit3ov3.png
    s3l7ohxizlrl.png
    Final star on Gorn Captain!! (Not immo yet)

kbncdvxsravs.png
    Finally! I’ve wanted Georgiou for a long time !
    (Also strange I got 3 of the same schematics in a row lol)

7aihimd8i6ci.png
    3rd star on Tuvok!

d37xf8tco6wd.png
    First star on changeling, meh

s30k92whcb6v.png
    08k46hqlfn64.png
    2nd star on Archer to finish it all off

Overall, not bad :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    All 4*s were immortalized, though I did get a Possessed Kes and started work on a second copy. Also got enough schematics to finally fly around the Reliant and Orion Syndicate ships. Oh yah and some beholds:

xf3wahfq8kjh.png

This was a tough one as I missed out on Mirror Bashir during his event, but I don't need ENG as much now. Cornwall would be nice to immoralize, but is similar to Darth Bashir and Guinain. In the end I went with stars on existing crew.

hg6ex5b05xbx.png

Anouther tough one. Umpire Odo has eluded me forever, and Pah Kaiko is a beast, but in the end I went with existing star on McCoy. This is the only one I might regret.

soeked1z8j2p.png

A bunch of crazy outfits. Went with the existing star on Zek. I am currently running a com/dip voyage, so the upgraded Zek immediately was eligible for shuttle duty.

exyupgp87whw.png

All new options here in a reflection of the captain choice for a new account. This was the hardest of all but I went with Picard in the end.

Had enough honor for a legendary behold afterwards, and saw that they were on sale. Still only had enough to buy one right now. Did not screenshot but immortalized Mirror Spock.

• Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    did a double.... didnt get a single gold :( mostly honor and 2-3 extra stars for existing 4* characters... overall really disappointed... was hoping for at least 1 gold..
  • Options
    again nothing in gold. 20 Packs a few usefull purples but no begolds.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Stupidly, I took up this offer. Out of ten packs I got ZERO beholds. One purple per pull and only 3 I could use. Airlocked the rest. Worst pull EVER. My fleet mates encouraged me to submit a ticket, but I know the response already. **tsk tsk** eggs. This ‘game’ is providing ever diminishing returns and each investment of my time and/or money continues to disappoint. And i’m still 9k short of honor for a begold.
  • Options
    On the beholds I took the character in []

Dec 10x10
    =========
    Created Tuesday 18 December 2018

Pack 1
    Behold - [3* T'Rul], Silik, Drone 7
    Behold - [Gowron], Horta, GI Chakotay all Immortalized
    USS Reliant Schematics
    K't'inga Battlecruiser Schematics
    800 Honor

Pack 2
    USS Discovery Schematics
    900 Honor

Pack 3
    2* Nexus Kirk
    Ni'Var Schematics
    ISS Defiant Schematics
    600 Honor

Pack 4
    Terran Constellation Schematics
    IKS T'Ong Schematics
    700 Honor

Pack 5
    Behold - [3* Gralik Durr], Alan-A-Dale, Cadet Wesley Crusher
    Behold - [Blood Oath Jadzia Dax], Niners Rom, Holonovel Doctor all Immortalized
    900 Honor

Pack 6
    Behold - [1 * Gabriel Bell]. 1701 Jadzia Dax, Barak
    Behold - [1* Insectoid Counselor], 2* First Office Burnham, 1* Grand Nagus Rom
    200 Honor

Pack 7
    1000 Honor

Pack 8
    2* Colonel Karr
    700 Honor

Pack 9
    1* Mintakan Riker
    Orion Syndicate Inteceptor Schematics
    700 Honor

Pack 10
    Behold - [1* Zhian'tara Odo], 1* Captain Chekov, 1* Katrine
    600 Honor

Ships upgraded
    USS Reliant - 1/10
    Terran Constellation - 7/8
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Bought twice. 7 useful * resulting in 3 immediate immortalizations and 2 more FF 4* to work on. Only 1 begold. Seven of Nine will be FF once she's back from a voyage. I took her over 2 weaker crew that I didn't own.
  • Options
    Did it. Got 1/5 Portal 63 and 1/5 Pulaski.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...