Home The Bridge
Options

Why arent i Dead?

The opposing ship never missed, did almost 3x damage than I dealt out. Is that measly 104k in shield regen that good?

fq8or502ztyt.png

Comments

• Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats :)
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I am lost. 3 million damage and you won. Maybe the shield regen is not the correct info or the damage is wrong.

Actually you found a new ship ability. It switches ship upon your destruction.😉

Edit: the data seems unrealistic 100% hits for both of you. If it says you won, you won. But something was wrong with the info that it showed.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is the OP MAYBE sharing something else?!?!?

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Is it just me or is the OP MAYBE sharing something else?!?!?

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he is saying something else, it must be that the battle is bugged.

If bugged, then a shot that is suppose to knock out shields and damage hull, is not doing the damage hull part. Therefore, when shielding is regenerating the hull cannot be damaged. But when shield is not regenerating that is when he took hull damage. This would account for the above data.

However, this would be a bug. Because I have battled many ships that have knocked out my shields and damaged my hull all with one hit. I have also been destroyed by one shot when I had all my hull and almost all my shields.

So maybe he is mentioning a bug. But it only happens between certain ships. And this would be an exmple.

But my Bounty has destroyed too many D'Kora Krayton for me to use one for myself.

Edit: I guess you really are thinking the number one ranking. But that is so easy to achieve, even if the number one ship beats you all the time, all you have to do is beat number two to get one. And yes that has happened to me. I beat number two and gave up on trying to beat number one.

Just had to add the hardest thing to do is work your way from the bottom back up. I had to do that once. I vowed if I was ever dropped to the bottom again. I would stay there.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3016f9hccn4n.jpg

...a question this guy asks himself every morning...

4zxom2l0yovk.jpg

(Just kidding, old man — love ya, Keef! 😜)

(And sorry for hijacking the thread. It was just too much for me to resist.)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"