Home The Bridge
Options

Advice on Call for Backup

mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
I'm saving up 6500 dil for the end of the mega for the call for backup packs. Does anyone have any advice on whether it would be better to get the 10pull (with guaranteed event 5*) or 10 packs of 10. I normally get 2-3 gold when I go for the 10 packs. So I'm wondering if the 10 pull is worth it? Knowing my luck, i may end up with a worst case scenario

Worst case scenario
10 pull - 1 gold and 9 purple (probably all honor)
10 packs - 0 gold and 10 purple (probably all honor) and whole bunch of honor/schematics

anyone with any experience with the 10pull?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or, if they offer a crew slot sale around Christmas as last year, that would buy you 30 crew slots.

As for your question, I suppose I would go with the ten packs. Even in the worst case, you get more honor.
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    If he is at the max price for slots it would be 1500 with half off sale per 5 so only 20 slots, but I agree that is the way to go.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestions. Im on 200 slots (VIP 13) which is ok for me. dont think i want to spend anymore dil on slots especially they are at the max price for me now.

Im also leaning towards the 10 packs
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    10x650 promises nothing (legend-wise), but to me it's the better option. It yields far more honor, and you might get lucky and hit a legendary in an early pack - giving you the option to stop burning Dil.

I'd have a harder decision with it if the big pack was priced at, say, 4500 Dil.