Home The Bridge
Options

New Collection?

A new collection with 5 cards, 3 of them Legendaries...... So many other options out there for really nice collections. Oh well, maybe next year :neutral:
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    But a free Niners Sisko, so it's not ALL bad!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    But a free Niners Sisko, so it's not ALL bad!

Right! :smile:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need need a mothersmurfing (homage to Travis) Klingon collection
  • Options
    anyone know what this is?
    "Legendary The Niners" final reward....t3t9lmo3tqof.png
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Maybe it could have just been a "Sports Ball!" collection which included any athlete crew. Hockey Paris/Kim, Ambojitsu Riker, Velocity whoever...
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Naturally, I got a begold yesterday with Umpire Odo in it, and decided against him. That would have been the only one of the niners collection I needed. That's twice this week that I got chocolate cronut in my face by DB.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    x-posting from another thread re: : the Niners item, it is actually not an item, but an avatar. Somehow the flavor text indicating this does not want to cooperate.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it an avatar? I did not see it in the avatar list.

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a collection with a lot of room for expansion. I’m not bothered by the small size...for now.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it an avatar? I did not see it in the avatar list.

This list only displays avatars that can be unlocked via level progression.
    Avatars with specific unlock requirements such as a collection completion or account anniversary are not shown there.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    I want a Mirror universe collection.... pleeeeease

This. I don't know how many there are, but I have 15 or 20? Some are even Immortalized
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    A new collection with 5 cards, 3 of them Legendaries...... So many other options out there for really nice collections. Oh well, maybe next year :neutral:

Really hoping a small start for the collection means cards for the rest of the Niners team might be forthcoming...? Niners Dax, Bashir, Yates.... "Fancy Dan Ezri," "Bench Coach O'Brien"...
    And we definitely need "Logicians Solok."

While we're at it, why not Buck Bokai?

Any other ballplayers in the Trek canon I'm forgetting?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love Buck Bokai.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I would love Buck Bokai.

He was a hell of a scientist and neurosurgeon. Not to mention musician........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?