Home Engineering Room
Options

Auld Lang Syne event crash

Game just crashed on me right in the middle of a skirmish.
buz698f403t6.png

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Same here...classic DB :/

Macros killed servers. *sarcasm* But really, the anti macro pop up isn t doing much. Tapped 3hs straight and didn t see it once. :|
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    boom!
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    NO EXPIDITION TOKENS PLEASE
  • Options
    FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    Ok, it's maybe not awesome, but it's true.
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. :(

i have a fleetmate to catch up to.
  • Options
    Same from germany, android.
  • Options
    SMM wrote: »
    NO TOKENS PLEASE
    I agree. Please, no. I haven’t spent the batch from the last Expedition debacle.
  • Options
    Oh good, i am not alone then.
  • Options
    Lantree wrote: »
    Oh good, i am not alone then.

We're all alone in the end. But yes, the game is down for others too.
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Options
    Tokens? We're still in the skirmish part of the event. Why would they send tokens which at present we cannot yet use.
  • Options
    FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    Aaand it's working again!
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Options
    Tokens? We're still in the skirmish part of the event. Why would they send tokens which at present we cannot yet use.
    They haven’t sent anything. We are begging them to not send extra expedition tickets. We’ll all have carpal tunnel and go blind.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a very short outage that has now been resolved.
  • Options
    There may have been an outage, but all issues not resolved. I took a break to run maintenance on my PC, came back, and my event battles won't run. I refreshed the game and got a warning that I was disconnected from a battle, and that I could only retry once. Both attempts the ships were just chasing each other in space, with no battle controls present. And I got charged the intel (500, I believe) for "abandoning" my battle. The last attempt was 10 minutes ago, and it is now 7:50 PM EST.

Captain Selena Yar
    The Watchers of Venus
  • Options
    Have you tried re logging in, im stuck at powering up warp core