Home Engineering Room
Options

Super Rare Polyalloy Not Adding To Inventory

Support ticket already opened (#330528) but i figured i would share this here too.

Currently working on upgrading Borg Queen at level 90 which needs 2 Super Rare Polyalloys. I have 1 in my inventory already.

I have been trying to get the 2nd and while it drops it does not get added to my inventory. Won 2 yesterday in Gauntlet which did not get added to my inventory. Got another 2 today from away mission costing a fair bit of chronitons but these 2 also did not get added to my inventory. So at the moment, due to this bug, i'm stuck trying to upgrade Borg Queen :( Definitely like to be able to get her to level 100.
I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.

Comments

• Options
    Are you sure they aren't casings? the icons are similar.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, check to see how many things you have in your inventory. There is a known bug that if you have 1000 or more, you will have errors until you get rid of some by either using them in an equipment build or by dumping them into the replicator. As far as I know, this still hasn't been solved by DB, despite it being an issue for well over a year.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Very sure about them being the Super Rare Polyalloys. Believe me, i started paying extremely close attention to them after getting several dropped over a period of a couple of days with none adding to my inventory after the 1st one. Seemed like either the item or Borg Queen Body unit at level 90 was bugged.

Definitely did not have & still do not have 1000 items in my inventory though it could be a possible explanation for other playes.

In any case DB responded to my ticket. They finished Borg Queen Body Unit for me, so maybe it was bugged ? Also received another Super Rare Polyalloy in my inventory. Did not get any of the chronitons that i burned on it back but i can at least continue to get Borg Queen immortalized :smile:
    I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.
  • Options
    I had several items for L90 crew just missing. I constructed the items and they were just gone. Unable to level up part of L90 and L80 crew. Reported 2 weeks ago.