Home The Bridge
Options

what was the point total for rank 1000 at the end of phase 1?

I am trying to gauge the cost to make up 350 spaces in phase 2. Rank 1367 was 393,000. If rank 1000 was 500k above that I know I will never catch up.

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was somewhere around 850 rank with almost 483 VP.

I've dropped almost 100 rank since phase 2 started. But I've not yet started phase 2.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    top 1000 will be well over 1,000,000 points for this
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the end of phase 1, rank 1,000 was around 443,000 victory.
  • Options
    FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    48 minutes in, it looked like this:
    dgl4st3op4zd.png
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Options
    Thanks I do not mind spending dil for extra tickets and investing the time today and tomorrow, life just kept me from really diving into phase 1. Wanted to be sure making up what I was behind at the end would not be too punative.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 440,650 victory. That was my total at the end of phase 1 and was ranked 1,003. That same total has me ranked 1,421, so I really have not dropped too much since the expedition started.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    on9u0wxjjalr.jpg
    I ended the skirmish portion with about 830 rank or so and have now completed 6 tickets. I will do three more, but I seriously hope to not need to buy any because it is a grueling and tedious process.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    on9u0wxjjalr.jpg
    I ended the skirmish portion with about 830 rank or so and have now completed 6 tickets. I will do three more, but I seriously hope to not need to buy any because it is a grueling and tedious process.

But wait, you're saying this part of the game isn't fun? Seems like a pointless soul crunching venture then.
  • Options
    So I guess I'm all in on this now4npnuif0frha.png
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/HU2ftCitvyQ why does Kirk climb the mountain?
  • Options
    No idea where 1000 is now, but this is as close as I can see to 500:
    b02jodoon26u.jpg
    I'm over 870 VP now. I've never been that high. This is an exceedingly high score event. On the plus side, I don't think there is any reason to buy more tickets.
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    I'm at rank 709 with 794k. I hope I can stay within the top 1k without buying extra tickets.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im at 492, here is 500.
    I've dropped 60 rank since the change over 6 hours ago.
    as9nbmvnwyxf.png
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I just hit Threshold, and with 14 hours to go I'm at 3106. Just an FYI.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea where 1000 is now, but this is as close as I can see to 500:
    b02jodoon26u.jpg
    I'm over 870 VP now. I've never been that high. This is an exceedingly high score event. On the plus side, I don't think there is any reason to buy more tickets.

Each expedition ticket is worth ~43k vp. With 12 tickets, that's 520k in the expedition alone. Plus people that cleared threshold in skirmish phase, 900k-1m is easily possible.
  • Options
    Captain May I.Captain May I. ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I’m at exactly 1 million VP sitting at 436 with 5 hours to go. I’m done, 3 tickets today moved me from 698 to 436
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just broke1M VP and I am rank 525
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    1k appears to be around 850k. I am at 820k and 1050. No slots so I'm not gonna go for it. Besides, i expect 900 to 1100 may have enough buying tickets to not make it worth it (in terms of tedium)