Home The Bridge
Options

3 part question

edited December 2018 in The Bridge
1) Legendary crew

Does anyone here freeze their Legendary crew into Cryostatis or only the Super Rare and Rare crews?

2) Ship Schematics

If we use the Ship Schematics as Replicator Fuel, do the number of Ship Schematics we've earned so far drop or do they remain constant. Like if you go to the Build Ship menu on the top right corner, one of my ships are at 10/10. If I use one of the ship schematic for fuel, does it go back down to 9/10?

3) Mission and Item rewards

Why are the Mission and Item rewards different compared to when you normally go to a Mission and when you try to get a reward from a crew? Plus, why are the chroniton cost different as well? Are there any explanation to this in the wiki?

Comments

• Options
    1) Ive only frozen one legendary crew and that was Minuet.

2) No, to use your sphere 878 analogy, once you spend the schematics to level it up they are gone, say you use 300 schematics to take it to lvl 3, and have 200 remaining in your inventory it will only show 200, not all the schematics used to level the ship previously

3) Please clarify because it sounds like you have an active supply kit running. Supply kits reduce the chron cost of all missions by 25% and increase trainers and credits recieved per run. Also note that there are the rare rewards, one time only rewards achievable by getting a critical success on a node.

Hope that answers your questions.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    3) Mission and Item rewards

Why are the Mission and Item rewards different compared to when you normally go to a Mission and when you try to get a reward from a crew? Plus, why are the chroniton cost different as well? Are there any explanation to this in the wiki?

I think the answer to this one is that each mission has three difficulty levels: Normal, Elite and Epic. Normal is the cheapest and Epic is the most expensive in terms of chronitons, and the rewards are different for each.
  • Options
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    I think the answer to this one is that each mission has three difficulty levels: Normal, Elite and Epic. Normal is the cheapest and Epic is the most expensive in terms of chronitons, and the rewards are different for each.

I know that. But when I try to acquire an item for my crew, it is different compared to when I run a Mission normally.

Like for e.g. the Mission for The Price of Friendship in Mission Infinity, it's normal cost is 40 chroniton. But if I want to build Commander Kira Nery's Super Rare Starfleet Uniform Pattern for e.g., it is 180 chroniton.

Why is it this much different?
    3) Please clarify because it sounds like you have an active supply kit running. Supply kits reduce the chron cost of all missions by 25% and increase trainers and credits recieved per run. Also note that there are the rare rewards, one time only rewards achievable by getting a critical success on a node.

For e.g. when I use my chronitons to build a component or equipment for my crew, it is different compared to the normal chroniton count. Is this because of the supply kit? I'm saying, when you use "Stolen Honor" to build an item, it uses up 5 chronitons instead of the normal 12.

I hope I have made sense.

• Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Can you post screenshots? I have never seen a mission that costs more than 24 chrons. I checked my epic "the price of friendship" in Infinity and it's 24 chrons, not 40. Plus, it's the same whether I run it from the galaxy map or warp it from a crew needing an item.
  • Options
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    Can you post screenshots? I have never seen a mission that costs more than 24 chrons. I checked my epic "the price of friendship" in Infinity and it's 24 chrons, not 40. Plus, it's the same whether I run it from the galaxy map or warp it from a crew needing an item.

Same here, im stumped
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

I know that. But when I try to acquire an item for my crew, it is different compared to when I run a Mission normally.

Like for e.g. the Mission for The Price of Friendship in Mission Infinity, it's normal cost is 40 chroniton. But if I want to build Commander Kira Nery's Super Rare Starfleet Uniform Pattern for e.g., it is 180 chroniton.

Why is it this much different?

For e.g. when I use my chronitons to build a component or equipment for my crew, it is different compared to the normal chroniton count. Is this because of the supply kit? I'm saying, when you use "Stolen Honor" to build an item, it uses up 5 chronitons instead of the normal 12.

I hope I have made sense.

Same here, im stumped

Warping x10?!?!?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Here is a screenshot to illustrate better:

The bottom one is from the Galaxy Map:

n5ce7vyggtsk.jpeg

The next one is from Commander Kira Nerys build area:

2or6opt3xfxz.jpeg

Why are the chronitons so different?
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    First of all, you're looking at warp max, and not warp 1. Which explains why we didn't understand why your missions cost so many chrons.

Second, look at the symbol next to the mission name. The top one is normal difficulty, the bottom one is epic difficulty.
    You can also see that the possible rewards are different between the two. You cannot get the SR SF uniform pattern from normal difficulty, only from epic.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all, you're looking at warp max, and not warp 1. Which explains why we didn't understand why your missions cost so many chrons.

Second, look at the symbol next to the mission name. The top one is normal difficulty, the bottom one is epic difficulty.
    You can also see that the possible rewards are different between the two. You cannot get the SR SF uniform pattern from normal difficulty, only from epic.

I called the huge Chronie cost..........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Thanks for clearing that up everyone.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Legendary crew

Does anyone here freeze their Legendary crew into Cryostatis or only the Super Rare and Rare crews?

Not yet. But I am coming to the point where it will soon happen.
    All of my immortal Legendaries are either in my top 10 base stats, or top ten proficiency stats. But some are about to be unseated.
    I will probably still keep them warm for awhile, until it comes down to deciding between a 5* or a 4* with useful traits.

Intentionally Left Blank