Home The Bridge
Options

Auod Lang Synge Ranked Reward Portal Pulls

I got two Single Pulls for Top 2,000:

150 Discovery Schemes
150 Defiant Schemes
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my singles gave a rare non-all FF behold adding the final star to Tarah
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 3 single pulls got me:
    Duplicate 3* Scotty. Airlocked.
    Duplicate 3* Kruge. Airlocked.
    150 Borg Cube Schematics. Just enough to upgrade my Cube to level 8.
  • Options
    My 7 singles got me 6 100 Honor Rares and a Behold that got me the last star for Nurse Faith Garland. I’ve done much worse.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I got 5. 3 were 3* honor; two were schematics. Nothing really good.

Then my daily single blue pull from the daily rewards gave me a begold. I skipped on Admiral Janeway for a second time in two weeks (had I only known) and took Captain Lorca. He isn't all that great, but since many people predict a future Discovery mega, I figured he was the way to go.
  • Options
    I got 5. 3 were 3* honor; two were schematics. Nothing really good.

Then my daily single blue pull from the daily rewards gave me a begold. I skipped on Admiral Janeway for a second time in two weeks (had I only known) and took Captain Lorca. He isn't all that great, but since many people predict a future Discovery mega, I figured he was the way to go.

I use him on shuttles quite often. Even at one star he has high enough bases to be useful.
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    My single pulls got me a behold from which I picked Mintakan Troi to get her to three stars. The rest was honor and schematics.
  • Options
    Two single pulls for top 2500.
    One mirror tucker and 100 honor
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Ranked in the 1700s, so two single pulls for schematics.

Daily Reward pull was a BeGold (second star on Jazz Odo), though, so overall the RNGods have been kind as of late.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!