Home Ready Room
Options

BeGold: Janeway, Sulan, Odo

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
I’m most likely going with a second star on Odo, if only due to space considerations, but was wondering just how good people thought that Janeway is?

nlhb00ts1mbd.png
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Always choose Jazz Musician Odo
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without already having one, I'd probably go Janeway, but having one Odo, I would definitely pick Odo.
  • Options
    I love Janeway and I have all versions of her except for Arachnia and Lucille Davenport, but objectively Agent Janeway is not very useful. I use her on DIP/SCI voyages sometimes, mostly during faction events.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I would've gone with Sulan. (And I did, a little while back — he does very well in my Gauntlet whenever I employ him there.)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I agree with Data1001. If you were interested in Gauntlet, I use Sulan all of the time. I have both Janeway and Odo as well and while they are useful in events that their traits apply to, I use Sulan much more.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting to hear about Sulan. I may have other Gauntlet crew who may rank ahead of him, but that’s good to know for future improbable drops.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Interesting to hear about Sulan. I may have other Gauntlet crew who may rank ahead of him, but that’s good to know for future improbable drops.

I just acquired Defensive Phlox in a lucky Behold the other day, and in the latest Gauntlet I ended up using them both... which admittedly doesn't make a lot of sense, as they cover the same two top skills (Phlox being higher in both, natch). So if you have that variant of Phlox, then you probably wouldn't have nearly as much of a need for Sulan. But otherwise, he's very strong in MED battles against Bartender Guinan, Faith Garland, or the like.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Janeway all the way.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Agent Janeway has the Section 31 trait which is still a very rare trait but I have the same position as the OP a 1/5 Odo and none of the other two and I would probably add a star to Odo, I also still have quite a few golds and 4/4s to work on so that would also sway the decision for me.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Shy Khan wrote: »

I just acquired Defensive Phlox in a lucky Behold the other day, and in the latest Gauntlet I ended up using them both... which admittedly doesn't make a lot of sense, as they cover the same two top skills (Phlox being higher in both, natch). So if you have that variant of Phlox, then you probably wouldn't have nearly as much of a need for Sulan. But otherwise, he's very strong in MED battles against Bartender Guinan, Faith Garland, or the like.

Even Denobulans get exhausted. Or however you speel what Phlox's people are...........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?