Home The Bridge
Options

Dilithium Offer

[10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in The Bridge
I received an offer for 5,600 dilithium for $24.99, plus 1,500 VIP points.

It seems to be a good offer and would also make me vip 10 and bump up my crew slots.

DIL is always helpful, I could certainly use to finally get that 4th shuttle and if there is a slot sale I’d be in a good position to grab more.

Any thoughts? Am I missing something?

Edit: didn’t wait long enough for the pic to upload. v4y6l2prfmfg.png

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's more than I can spend, but there's no trick in this one. A nice big shiny pile of dilithium!
  • Options
    If at VIP 14, you would get another 500ish dilithium on top of that for the purchase. So, roughly 6100 dilithium for $25. I’d say that’s a good deal considering it would take you about $60 to get that same amount with standard purchases.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Seems like a pretty good offer if you want dil now, especially given someone posting a Dilithium Overload on Monday that was 1500 + 600 (1000 VIP points) for $25. Or 8200 + 3300 (about twice as much dil) for $100 (4 times the cost).
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't done any specific research, but this dilithium deal today seems like one of the best offers I can ever remember. It is an absurd amount of dilithium, especially if you have even a decent VIP bonus.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Haven't done any specific research, but this dilithium deal today seems like one of the best offers I can ever remember. It is an absurd amount of dilithium, especially if you have even a decent VIP bonus.

I remember a good one , during a slot sale or before it. It was not the last slot sale but the one before it.

Edit: but still even if that one was better, this is good.
  • Options
    Well, since I have a $25 iTunes card burning a hole in my pocket, dilithium it is.
  • Options
    FetaroFetaro ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    This is a VERY NICE deal. If you have the money, buy it. It's a no-brainer. I bought it, as it's 33% the regular price. The crew slots sale is near. It's the kind of deal that pop right before a slot sale.
  • Options
    FetaroFetaro ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Posting random post because the forums tells me I have a draft ongoing on this post even though I keep deleting it. Sorry....
    EDIT : no more fake notification, it did the trick.