Home Engineering Room
Options

Cryo vault labeling issue

The "Frozen" badges on crew frozen in the cryo vault now say "Immortalized".

Comments

• Options
    Example. Should state „Frozen“ as it was before.

qq2l14e0qcmb.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    It would be nice if the portal pull beholds also said "Frozen" instead of "Immortalized" for any crew in the vault too.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if the portal pull beholds also said "Frozen" instead of "Immortalized" for any crew in the vault too.

You can already tell this very easily. If you have the card Immortalized but unfrozen it shows as 4/4 Immortalized with all the stars filled in. If you have the card in the freezer, it shows as Immortalized with 0 stars filled in.
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    I would like to be able to tell from a Behold if the crew I have immortalized is also in my inventory with fewer than max stars, and so a new one could be fused. Because sometimes I build a second copy. Right now, it just says Immortalized with no indication of other copies. Of course, the Vault needs to convey this type of info as well (which it doesn't).
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering...

Not sure why this was changed, on purpose or accident, cause it use to say frozen, and now it doesn't, its kind of annoying honestly..

can you put the frozen label back?
  • Options
    @@ ✭✭
    It might also be nice to have the names on them all, since I am starting to forget the ones I immortalized over a year ago, but not sure this is even relevant here.