Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage Revival Tokens

How many of those tokens do you need for a voyage with all dilemmas without using Dil?

Sorry if the question was up before, I didn't found it.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Probably around 50, since one token usually extends you for another 2 hours and 100 hour voyages are about the longest ive heard of. If you can get to 10 hours without reviving only gonna need around 45. Beware though since voyages with alot of revives have alot of problems aswell, not getting dilemmas and voyages getting stuck being the worst bugs seem pretty common aswell
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh* I never made it without forgetting a voyage and having to burn my token each week, ask Mr. Owl.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    *sigh* I never made it without forgetting a voyage and having to burn my token each week, ask Mr. Owl.

Just be willing to abandon a voyage if there is nothing worthwhile in it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the answers, so I have to save them for a few months.
    Should not be the biggest problem, I always recall them right after the 8h dilemma because I forgot them twice or more a week in the past.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Max length is 72 hours or 36 dilemmas. I’d suspect it can be done with 28-30 tokens depending on starting antimatter and crew stats.

That’s correct as long as you start out with the maximum antimatter. Make sure you are using a ship that gets the 150 trait bonus and make sure all 12 crew get their trait bonuses. That will give 2,950 each refill and it is 2,600 between dilemmas
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also - unless I've misunderstood other postings - you can't get every voyage-exclusive crew from a single voyage, since there are now 2 dilemmas that drop crew from either choice, but you won't get the dilemma repeated on that voyage.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    72... provided your voyage does not freeze. If it does freeze... Well, insert your own adjective here, “_________!” Or, string of adjectives.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Also - unless I've misunderstood other postings - you can't get every voyage-exclusive crew from a single voyage, since there are now 2 dilemmas that drop crew from either choice, but you won't get the dilemma repeated on that voyage.

That is correct. It would take possibly 2 of the 72 hour runs to guarantee a copy of all of the crew. It would net you 2 copies of 4 of the crew

It would probably take about a year of saving tokens to be able to do two runs including any they send us for un-anticipated “features” that pop up 😂

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on your goals. There is a guinan as an achievement, so if you only want to get one, then you don't need to get her from the voyage. If your want to FF them, then you're talking about multiple runs and years of saving tokens.