Home The Bridge

Holy Snarkies!!!!!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in The Bridge
I just did the collecting Gauntlet Prizes and did about ten minutes of the new Gauntlet.......

Fifteen Premium Portal Single Pulls dropped.

EDIT:

One Behold: Baku Worf, Alan-A-Dale Geordi >4*, Antaak

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Congrats. It's been a while, but the Gauntlet was once the source of many of my best crew, 4* and 5*. Before the drop rate for premiums was nerfed through the floor and the 10x premium removed.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    U lucky ducky. I have had boxes at the end drop as many as 5 portal pulls in one box.
    Let’s fly!
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most I've had drop at one time was seven.

15 must be extremely rare.
  • Most I've had drop at one time was seven.

One could even say "Super Rare" :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was like 5/7/3 or something. Five for one of the end of Gauntlet Boxes, then the other two were in the first three boxes for nine wins. First and third boxes, I think.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • FetaroFetaro ✭✭✭
    Most I've had drop at one time was seven.

I have done 3439 gauntlet rounds, and never got more than 1 premium portail at a time. And even this is rare for me. So yeah, extremely rare.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I got a 5-pull last week from gauntlet, which led to a begold, which led to another star for Captain Sisko, which was certainly a nice alignment of the stars and planets. Like Dabo, I guess "it is remotely possible..."
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.