Home Fleet Central

Section 14 seek new captain. Starbase lev 128

edited January 2019 in Fleet Central
We got a room for 1 new memb. No need to spend money, or be a topp player. We got many of those. As long as you willing to max donation to recommanded trait on starbase everyday and use Line chat app to communicate.

We can offer you awesome starbase.
Alot of experience players to guide you
and the most important is alot of fun.

Please PM me if your interessted

Oh, btw... we leave politics off game.

Comments

• Hi Guys,
    I am interested to join, however I am not (yet) fulfilling your reqirements as I just reached lvl 30.
    I am quite new to the game, switched from GOTA, and after my first few weeks in the game I am looking for an active fleet the has enough experience to lift my game to another level.
    Currently I am in a fleet, but half of them seem to be inactive - in the current event I seem to contribute half of the points to my squad - as the lowest ranking officer.
    I am daily active - but I do not invest real money into my games as a principle. I would be glad to hear from you
    Henning
  • Hi Guys,
    I am interested to join, however I am not (yet) fulfilling your reqirements as I just reached lvl 30.
    I am quite new to the game, switched from GOTA, and after my first few weeks in the game I am looking for an active fleet the has enough experience to lift my game to another level.
    Currently I am in a fleet, but half of them seem to be inactive - in the current event I seem to contribute half of the points to my squad - as the lowest ranking officer.
    I am daily active - but I do not invest real money into my games as a principle. I would be glad to hear from you
    Henning

I can reduce our fleet level limit for you... you will need to download LINE because that’s how we communicate (and help each other). And you will need to donate to the starbase every day. Aside from that, we don’t ask you to pay or perform well in events. If you can download LINE, and send me your LINE ID, my LINE ID is bri82 I will add you
  • Oh, and we are level 128 starbase now
  • Just checking recruitment. Great work Admiral
  • We got an opening now. If you want to be appart of a squad, or takeover as squadleader, yes to both