Home The Bridge

Congrats Zombie Squirrel on getting the EMA already.

edited December 2018 in The Bridge
They must have gotten the card from Dabo early.

69ohf4utv0hq.png

Comments

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie, do you just save your Dil for Dabo 5* crew? Isn't this the 2nd one you've maxed prior to the card's event in the last month or so. (Not sure if you are FTM on this one based on the screenshot, but it doesn't change the question.)

Not criticizing - just jealous. Congrats! B)
  • FetaroFetaro ✭✭✭
    *drools*
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie, do you just save your Dil for Dabo 5* crew? Isn't this the 2nd one you've maxed prior to the card's event in the last month or so. (Not sure if you are FTM on this one based on the screenshot, but it doesn't change the question.)

Not criticizing - just jealous. Congrats! B)

I’m amazed at his luck in getting them to show on the dabo wheel.

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually had him pop up in my Dabo wheel on Thursday...I took a couple extra spins beyond the 5000 credit spin before remembering that it would probably take every crystal I had and thousands more before getting him - not worth it when I am confident of getting a star from this event and have enough dil stocked up from these last few deals that I can get at least one more star during next week’s event packs.
  • Yeah, I had him pop up in Dabo immediately on Wednesday, but I wasn't about to buy straight Dilithium to chase him.
  • Sweeeeeet.
  • Having the event 5* show up in Dabo prior is bo l locks quite frankly #andyesIamjealous
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I have never even got on the top row of Dabo once. I even failed to do it with an advert role when there were only 4 options left!
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I hate the fact that it gets put into Dabo ahead of time -_-
  • This makes about 3-4 times they've got this though dabo. They also got Mountain Spock the same way & most likely cleared the board to do it. Must be nice to have DYC to burn.
    Ban their dabo, or DB really needs to fix this bug of unreleased crew being accessible in dabo.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    l3e56bhiz94j.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    This makes about 3-4 times they've got this though dabo. They also got Mountain Spock the same way & most likely cleared the board to do it. Must be nice to have DYC to burn.
    Ban their dabo, or DB really needs to fix this bug of unreleased crew being accessible in dabo.

Why? In the old days your argument would make sense as the legend for that week was used in that week's event. But the EMA isn't used until next week, so I'm really not sure what it is you are griping about.