Home The Bridge
Options

Holiday Offers

It's Plunder the Galaxy today.
c8whqs90nnmo.jpg

I'm just curious how many of these offers have been purchased. Personally I haven't bought a single one as I don't deem these as "affordable".

I would have bought the 10x10 but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Comments

• Options
    FetaroFetaro ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I have this offer as well, for €54.99 (android). Let's see....
    - 10x10 Premium packs are usually worth ~€10, so €30
    - 1500 dils are worth €20.99

So you pay €4 for the chrons and the credits.

A pretty average deal, but compared to the latest deals, it's kinda meh. I can see myself buying this after a long time without buying anything, though.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always find it odd how the per-dollar value of these packs seems to go down as the pack price increases!

Anyway, based on per-dollar value, I think that today's "Plunder the Galaxy" is less worthwhile than that $50 pack a few days ago, and that $50 pack was less value for money than yesterday's $25 pack (which wasn't bad - 15 10x packs and 3000 Dilithium).
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

I would have bought the 10x10 but that doesn't seem to be happening.

I expect that and also some free crew slots + a crew slots sale tomorrow really. Also coupled with the rebate begolds, honor packs etc. I like that they offered much over the last days.

In case they repeat an offer streak like this one day I personally would prefer packages without Chronitons though. I have saved up tons of them and even with the current 50% off thingies they bring the value of those offers down for me hence. No matter what: Dil and Premium Packs reloaded for the new year and the next portal update with some of those offers...

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Isn't it amazing that this Plunder The Galaxy is worth less than yesterday's offer.
    They doubled the price, doubled the packs, but are offering half the dil.
    Plunder the Galaxy even at half price does not tempt me in the least.
  • Options
    I’m holding out hope that a 10 for $10 may still be on the horizon, especially since they’re doing a different one every day. These big boy offers have never appealed to me, but I am ready to strike at something more affordable. Hint hint.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m holding out hope that a 10 for $10 may still be on the horizon, especially since they’re doing a different one every day. These big boy offers have never appealed to me, but I am ready to strike at something more affordable. Hint hint.

Exactly my thought. All yhese offers are half off, so maybe a half off 10x10 purchasable twice. I'm sure everyone would jump on that.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all of these half off, can we ACTUALLY expect DB to be nice enough to give us a 10 for $5?
    Wishful thinking perhaps
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the offer today was great and I took it.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wouldn't expect a half off on the 10/10
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wouldn't expect a half off on the 10/10

We effectively just got 17 for $10 with an extra 200 DIL thrown in. That's probably as good as we're going to get.