Home The Bridge

What’s Goin On Here?

I am well aware of the bug that’s shows a phantom faction after events. But what is this in the achievements?338dlg0p2bcf.jpeg

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    The Borg faction is coming to the game "soon". You can find discussion of it in a few other threads.
    Greetings, Captains,

With today's server and patch releases, the following changes have been made to the game:

Addition:

• New achievement for reaching Honored Reputation with each faction! This achievement lists 15 Factions as opposed to the 14 currently available in-game. Stay tuned for an upcoming announcement regarding this soon-to-be-added new Faction.

Bug fixes:

• Item change for Locutus - Artificial Heart 5* has been replaced with Locutus' Cortical Node 5*.
    New FF/FE level 100 skills: DIP 847 (399-783), SEC 874 (247-492), SCI 351 (242-610).
    • Item changes for Commander Spock.
    New FE level 100 skills: CMD 145 (37-163), SCI 253 (25-113).
    • The “Get Menu” will not show Borg Transmissions as a potential source for some items… for now.
    • Daily Rewards for January 2019 are updated.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12609/server-and-patch-release-notes-01-02#latest
  • Wasn’t aware. Thank you.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am well aware of the bug that’s shows a phantom faction after events. But what is this in the achievements?338dlg0p2bcf.jpeg

yv5xk0k4iqb6.jpg

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Imagine my shock when I saw this...

ayznxffnd9lm.png
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    Imagine my shock when I saw this...

ayznxffnd9lm.png

It looks like Borg Faction is going to be a Hodge podge of hard to obtain Items.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Indeed. Resistance is futile.