Where is my ‘Warship Voyager’?

Now I would pay up a bit to have this theme complete lol

yj52dfp3njdi.png

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voniatko wrote: »

yj52dfp3njdi.png

It's been put out there that this Event would be a great time to introduce it in a Pack.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voniatko wrote: »

yj52dfp3njdi.png

It's been put out there that this Event would be a great time to introduce it in a Pack.

That would make sense. Then again, schematics packs are such a raw deal that only the most dedicated (or uninformed) would bite on it and the rest of us would probably end up waiting 9-12 months for it to slide into the regular portal pool.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be fun, especially if Warship Voyager ends up qualifying as a hologram!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    A hologram ship you say...?
    Intentionally Left Blank
    This thread doesn't have near enough rant for a thread today.

:D:D:D:D:D
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, let me try...
    *Grumpy grumpy grumpy, "illogical argument that makes no sense"
    "Blame it on the devs, you are all wrong and I'm right grrrrr."
  • at least Borgified Voyager 5*

h24vpskf46v7.jpg

I mean, we need to combat those pesky Species 8472, right?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    at least Borgified Voyager 5*

h24vpskf46v7.jpg

I mean, we need to combat those pesky Species 8472, right?

That image makes me miss Star Trek Armada II
  • I’d prefer Year of Hell Yoyager
    johp4s045wdn.jpeg
    I’d prefer Year of Hell Yoyager
    johp4s045wdn.jpeg

Why not both?
  • I’d prefer Year of Hell Yoyager
    johp4s045wdn.jpeg

Make it a 2 or 1 star as...well a damaged ship is no where near as effective as the regular 4 star ship.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the idea of adding Warship Voyager (hologram trait!), Borg-enhanced Voyager, and/or Future Tech-enhanced Voyager (with ablative generators and transphasic torpedoes) as a 5-star version of the ship. All three of those versions should have the Battlecruiser or Warship trait instead of Voyager's current explorer trait.

Year of Hell Voyager would be fun, but it's hard to know where to put it star-wise. 3-stars, same as the Interpid-class? But who would want it? At least it should have the War Veteran trait.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends