Home Engineering Room

Much lag and server errors

2»

Comments

• xklycps4yjad.jpg
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Another event, another ticket for CS to deal with... DB has very unique way of doing bussiness. :p
  • FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    keep trying, occasionally it works! I just managed to recall my voyage, but it was close...
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • They certainly don't want all of those tickets. ;)szgn5ay98qe3.jpg
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Unbefrigginlievable
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue has been resolved, try again now please.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

yup, running fine now.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • edited January 2019
    Let's not. ˜Shan

Thanks. I had noticed a typo that meant my joke didn't read quite right. 👍

On a lighter note. At least it's Galaxy, not a Faction. We don't lag 24 hours behind people who were able to access.
  • Shan wrote: »

Thank you Shan, and thank the Tech Team for me please <3B)
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Thank you and the techs for being on this quickly and keeping us up to date.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    It's brutally laggy for me right now too
    Several seconds of "hailing starfleet" with each tap
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    I opened the in-game message with the compensation chronitons, clicked "claim"... And they were not added to my chron total. The message has disappeared though. Has this happened to anyone else? If not I will open a ticket.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    It's brutally laggy for me right now too
    Several seconds of "hailing starfleet" with each tap

It was OK for a little while, but I'm getting a lot more lag now, too.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to do things but now it's back to hailing starfleet for everything and not actually doing anything. It ate an ad warp too. :(
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    I opened the in-game message with the compensation chronitons, clicked "claim"... And they were not added to my chron total. The message has disappeared though. Has this happened to anyone else? If not I will open a ticket.

Haven't claimed them and likely won't anytime soon, but this has happened to people in the past. Often a restart will fix things, but if not then yeah a ticket is needed.
  • I never check.

IMHO we shouldn't have to check everything. It should just work. Wonder how many times I've been had.