Home The Bridge

Re-Runs

So with re-runs can you keep the supplies and reuse them as well or do they change ?

Comments

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure exactly what you're referring to.

For galaxies, the recipes have, usually, stayed the same when events are re-run. Similarly, in Faction reruns, the shuttle missions are, usually, the same. There have been instances where they were changed, though.

If you're talking about the 4* Rare drop you get while crafting, they are supposed to be cleared out between events and do not carry over.

If you're talking about the individual sub-build items, I believe those also get cleared out between events.

If you're talking about your inventory for things OTHER than the rare drop/sub build item, any unspent items will stay in your inventory just fine.

• If you're talking about the 4* Rare drop you get while crafting, they are supposed to be cleared out between events and do not carry over.

If you're talking about the individual sub-build items, I believe those also get cleared out between events.

Except that 4* drops are not cleared out, they stay in inventory. I cleared out a bunch of them manually while trying to stay under 1k unique items.

I'm not sure about individual sub-build items though..
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wondered this about the 4* super rare drops as well. I've noticed I have a handful in my inventory from past galaxy events.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 4* drops you can toss in the replicator at least through the day the event ends (might depend on a restart, I haven't tested that). Otherwise you are stuck with them forever. I'd suggest submitting a ticket and asking them to be replaces with 4* replicator rations if you can't find them in the replicator menu.

The sub build items DO stay around in your inventory. Periodically I will start a Galaxy event with an item or two already built even though I haven't touched anything yet.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    yeah I started this event with 1 sr already there waiting without having built anything yet.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    So with re-runs can you keep the supplies and reuse them as well or do they change ?

I started with one Vaccine.

EDIT: Also had a couple of the "little" crafting items plugged when I started.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started the event with two rare vaccines as well, presumably from the first run.
  • Me too. Was a bit surprised about it tbh.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I had one superrare from before too. It has been mentioned by others, that you will start with as many as you had left from before.

I never will leave more than two when I am in a Galaxy event. If i have more I just build to make another set to turn in. Ideally I try to use them all while in a Galaxy event. But sometimes, I just cannot get the set perfectly and I get tired of trying.
  • One thing that works for me when I am clearing out the Galaxy items is to tank the super rare drop chance by selecting a useless 2* character. That usually prevents the SR item from dropping.
  • PaPa ✭✭
    I wonder if there is a way to predict the next re-run? Could be useful to not cash in the bonus items the first time around cash them in a year later during the re-run.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pa wrote: »
    I wonder if there is a way to predict the next re-run? Could be useful to not cash in the bonus items the first time around cash them in a year later during the re-run.

The reruns now are off events from the start of 2017. It will probably be 2-3 years before any current new events are rerun.