Home Make It So!
Options

Dismiss Crew button in Voyages

When a voyage ends can we add the dismiss crew button with the claim and event log screen to save time for those who always seems to get repeats ?

Comments

• Options
    Awesome idea!
  • Options
    Agreed. I've wondered why this wasn't already a thing many times.
    eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • Options
    yeah, tell me about it, having to go and dismiss a dozen crew at the end of every run is a bit tiresome. especially when they are 1* and 2* crew.
    and they are all ways the same ones to, little variation.
    same 5 of 27 - 1*: Botanist Keiko, Ensign Mayweather, Maquis Chakotay, Will Riker, Yeoman Rand,
    same 12 of 48 - 2*: Boomer Mayweather, Dr Phlox, Ensign Pazlar, Ensign Seska, Fleet Commander Martok, Geordi La Forge, Glinn Damar,Lieutenant Commander Saru, Nurse Paris, Recovering Spock, Section 31 Reed, Telek R'Mor,
    and even then some are far more common to be found like recovering spock seems to be on every ship i send.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    When a voyage ends can we add the dismiss crew button with the claim and event log screen to save time for those who always seems to get repeats ?

I had thought that very same thing. Here’s hoping DB implements this great suggestion. :)
  • Options
    I hope that too. Most voyages just have only airlock-able crew.
  • Options
    Fantastic idea....would love this
  • Options
    tytlaltytlal ✭✭✭
    well, checkboxes might be useful too, as sometimes i might want to give someone a home (or am i missing something?)
  • Options
    This is a great idea I hope they listen, they have it in the time portal, they should have it in voyages. :)