Home Engineering Room

Its 2019 are the Gauntlet Guru's ever going to fix ...

No Fleet...when they are in a Fleet????jsjrqvsdnfmn.jpg

Best Answers

• Commander ShranCommander Shran ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Anyone....Next example, Pigs in Space, however when pulled upv9mkg1oy47y7.jpg

Wow! Good choice! I can tell you that Pigs in Space is in a fleet because Pigs is in the same fleet I am! Voltron Defense Force, currently level 104 (and counting). In fact Pigs is a squadron leader. I think there is a major glitch in the Gauntlet when clicking on someone and getting someone else's info. Hopefully the devs will address this.
  • This is DB fluffing the gauntlets with fake players. It's been going on forever. And it's the way for db to keep your score down by keeping gauntlets filled with op fake players

Answers

• i think your answer is in the immage you posted
    1st, they are only Level 4, and Level 9 requirments just to join a fleet
    2nd, how can any one know they are in a fleet if all they have for a name is "Captain", that basicaly describes every new player on the entire server base.
    3rd, no avatar pic chosen, also making a fleet selection issue.

here is how to implement a partial fix
    reach level 9, pick a name and select an avatar.
    if the issue persists after that, then contact IT by submitting a ticket.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • So I click on Nelson the Great

26b9iuqllxmd.png

And I get Flohbatzen

138npfjq6i8t.png

Weird space anomaly...

• I only chose 1 snapshot to ask the question, shall I submit 100 snapshots of various clients? Probably not....as to your query, No.
  • I only chose 1 snapshot to ask the question, shall I submit 100 snapshots of various clients? Probably not....as to your query, No.

Who are you addressing?
    I thought this thread was to comment on Gauntlet issues. "Its 2019 are the Gauntlet Guru's ever going to fix ..."
  • Anyone....Next example, Pigs in Space, however when pulled upv9mkg1oy47y7.jpg
  • Turns out as Chief...4mtbqiecd4ot.jpg
  • If I am to believe that being in a Fleet with an extremely high base, even with the RNG factor there is no way I should lose to someone who is not in a so called non fleet when the characters I use against them have 3times the power factor.
    It's been going on and everyone knows it's been going on however many choose to just let it go and stick thier heads in the sand, so to speak.