Home The Bridge

Plague of Plagues Ranked Premium Pulls

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Got a Single Pull.

100 3* Galaxy Schemes
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 pulls, 300 honor.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 or 150 schematics for the 4* Hirogen Warship. I don't remember exactly how many now.
  • Got a Super Rare Behold: Ambassador K'Ehleyr, Prospect Michael Burnham, or 2nd star on Buster Kincaid Kim.

Probably the wrong choice to take the star given the next few months, but I'm not at the point where a 1/4 Burnham is really going to help me with ranked/threshold rewards. And even if she would have, I love Chaotica too much to pass on that episode.
  • Got a Super Rare Behold: Ambassador K'Ehleyr, Prospect Michael Burnham, or 2nd star on Buster Kincaid Kim.

Probably the wrong choice to take the star given the next few months, but I'm not at the point where a 1/4 Burnham is really going to help me with ranked/threshold rewards. And even if she would have, I love Chaotica too much to pass on that episode.

I think that was probably a decent choice, since I have seen all the 4* Burnhams drop in voyages constantly, so you can probably get her there.

My pulls netted +250 schems for Reliant (needed!) and some honor.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honour as usual. I did at least get some Reliant schematics allowing me to unlock the ship. Another trophy piece with little use but nice not to get more replicator trash
    DB: Do Better
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 single pulls:

1x 100 Honor for 3* crew.

1x Admiral Picard - 4th star, now immortal and frozen - behold with two immortalised crew (one I remember was Bajoran Dukat) ... this also got me the last tier in the Valor in Combat (Veteran) collection.

Good stuff in other words.