Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Resolved] Dailies bug when using warp for cadet misson

Friendly FireFriendly Fire ✭✭
edited January 2019 in Past Anomalies
I did the first 2 cadet missions manually and used warp for the final 4 cadet missons, now it is showing I only did 2 in my dailies. I will not be able to complete my dailies now

pkohloasow0x.png

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. I'll hold off freezing my crew.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Saw the same, warp yes but no credit for daily....why is this not surprising?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    experiencing the same here
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letting the team know.
  • Options
    GaldranGaldran ✭✭✭
    Guess i'll hold off on freezing my cadet crew.
  • Options
    Please let them know I have several in my fleet that will not be able to collect today's 50 chronos or the 200 honor for completing dailies. Should they submit tickets? Thanks :smile:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    A fix for this will go live tomorrow.
    In the meantime we are sending everyone 200 Honor and 50 Chronitons via 2 in-game mails.

Thank you for the quick response!! :smiley:
  • Options
    This compensation almost seems correct except now I'm still 200 honor and 25 chrons behind anyone who didn't warp at least two of the the cadet missions...not that 25 chrons and 200 honor are even worth much of anything. Worth enough to complain on the forum, I guess, but not enough to fight CS about.
  • Options
    enigma starlordenigma starlord ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    seeing the same
    5h80qvayvcdo.png
    7pnswqtelx3n.png
    this only happens by doing Warp
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has now been fixed, make sure to restart - thank you!
  • Options
    All of my cadet challenges have been completed for months.

I did get 6 extra credits for cadet challenges from DB. Then I turned off my phone.

Unfortunately, after I logged back in Warp for the cadet challenges still does not appear to work. I see the Warp 1 button but it is grayed, I'm unable to use it.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope1010 wrote: »
    All of my cadet challenges have been completed for months.

I did get 6 extra credits for cadet challenges from DB. Then I turned off my phone.

Unfortunately, after I logged back in Warp for the cadet challenges still does not appear to work. I see the Warp 1 button but it is grayed, I'm unable to use it.

The updated app isn’t in the app stores yet so of course you don’t have warp yet. You won’t until the client is updated to 7.0.9
  • Options
    The app is now able to update on Android
  • Options
    Any word on when this will be available for iOS?
  • Options
    Anyone seeing the orange adwarp button in cadet missions should be informed when i clicked on it i got an ad i watched.

However 1 ticket was also used up. This is double charging.

And this was not the x2 reward ad
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »
    Anyone seeing the orange adwarp button in cadet missions should be informed when i clicked on it i got an ad i watched.

However 1 ticket was also used up. This is double charging.

And this was not the x2 reward ad

That is a different and specific issue. It has been brought up to the team.
  • Options
    Any update to the ad-warp ticket usage? Should I put in a CS ticket for a refund?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update to the ad-warp ticket usage? Should I put in a CS ticket for a refund?

No update yet, sure submit a ticket to have your cadet ticket refunded.