Home The Bridge

Go check out Saturn

edited January 2019 in The Bridge
New mission but it doesnt show up as a mission, saw a little 1 above its spot on the map.
9hbuabr7qtme.jpg

Comments

• Played the first mission, it played one of (and the newest) of the short trek missions...interesting
  • Awww, I was hoping they finally fixed the terrible graphics of Saturn!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • ByloBand wrote: »
    YOUR VOYAGE NEEDS YOU!

Ive been doing a no pay voyage by just using voyage revival tokens...up to one day 18 hours...i think I used dil once but so far no voyage only crew and i believe 9 purples so a bit disappointing, but its free so i cant complain
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww, I was hoping they finally fixed the terrible graphics of Saturn!

Saturn looks okay to me. The big rock chunks randomly strewn about the rings are odd, is that what you’re referring to?
  • Is this not what your Saturn looks like? Funky stripy lines, and not really planet looking at all?

7lxsk3co6kwx.png
    c5jpqjvc6c31.png
  • edited January 2019
    Is this not what your Saturn looks like? Funky stripy lines, and not really planet looking at all?

7lxsk3co6kwx.png
    c5jpqjvc6c31.png

That's not how it looks for me. But romulus does have a green pentagon that you can see once every rotation. Edit: nevermind, seems it was fixed.
  • edited January 2019
    I don't get a new mission. Is it something that you hadn't completed from Episode 6?

Sounds a like a glitch.

I have been having a little warp around. Never spotted Cryo Satellite before. That's a good throw back to Season one TNG 😎
  • I don't get a new mission. Is it something that you hadn't completed from Episode 6?

Sounds a like a glitch.

I have been having a little warp around. Never spotted Cryo Satellite before. That's a good throw back to Season one TNG 😎

Its apparently from the short trek mission...but i dont understand why its showing up at saturn instead of the glass blown planet
  • Saturn looks fine for me as well.

byxppxca6v0u.png
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...that’s something else. Mine looks okay as well:

smki6c0a8iex.png
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine looks fine too.
    m7dmjqot3pxn.jpg
    vwtsifng3r27.jpg
    kkgykiybujuw.jpg
    7zkmnw3ni2vy.jpg
    Although, I can't help but feel like something is missing.
  • Okay, thanks. I will put in a bug report, because my Saturn has looked like that since V 1.0 of the game!
  • Proont wrote: »
    Mine looks fine too.
    m7dmjqot3pxn.jpg
    vwtsifng3r27.jpg
    kkgykiybujuw.jpg
    7zkmnw3ni2vy.jpg
    Although, I can't help but feel like something is missing.

Is you ship cloaked? Red alert a cloaked ship is near Earth!!
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? No need for any red alerts! We're just your friendly everyday invisible I.S.S. Enterprise. Besides we can't decloak because the control panels are invisible. (I knew we should have read the instruction manual before installing the cloaking device...)
  • edited January 2019
    Proont wrote: »
    What? No need for any red alerts! We're just your friendly everyday invisible I.S.S. Enterprise. Besides we can't decloak because the control panels are invisible. (I knew we should have read the instruction manual before installing the cloaking device...)

Oh dear God...they are from the mirror Universe as well...call db we got a problem worth a mega event...oh wait they already did a mirror mega
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, we Terrans can't even fly around Saturn with a Thalaron cascading biogenic pulse weapon without the Federation having a heart attack.