Home The Bridge

Two Mirror Crew Packs in Portal......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
One has Beverly and two 4*, the other has Troi and two different 4*. I have all four 4* Fully Fuzed, so I know better......

Operation Earth:

5* Mirror Troi
4* Mirror Janeway
4* Mirror Geordi {Shafdi}

Reflections:

5* Mirror Beverly
4* Mirror Mayweather
4* Mirror Uhura

I have Beverly 1* and Troi 0*, so tempting.

But I know what would happen both times...........
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• One pack, one Mirror Geordi. He was the only SR I didn’t have immortalized, so I’m happy.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Would love more Mirror Bev or Troi starts, but don't need more Reading Rambo's, Pirate Janeway's, etc. to airlock so I'll pass.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wrong about Janeway. She is 3* for me. Doesn't change the odds enough though......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    All 4* immortalised really want to unlock bev and Troi but I’d take my chances on a honor begold before this
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • guest_questguest_quest ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Pretty tempting packs, though I should save for an event pack next week.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all 4* immortalized. I'd like to add to my Mirror Bev and Mirror Troi but it's not worth the gamble.

Yup. Although I’m good on MED crew, putting more stars on either of those two would be quite welcome (especially Bev) but it is so not worth the shuttlebay-load of 4* crew to dump into space.
  • If DB offered them as $9.99/5 pull event packs as was done in the past, there would be quite a few takers.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    If DB offered them as $9.99/5 pull event packs as was done in the past, there would be quite a few takers.

Absolutely. I remember when they first did that with Falcon Falls packs with Commander Sela. I got two Mintakan Rikers out of those 5 packs.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I had Janeway at 2* and LaForge at 1*. Bought three packs, 2 Janeways and a LaForge. Also Liason Torres in a behold. No complaining from me. 😀
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    I had Janeway at 2* and LaForge at 1*. Bought three packs, 2 Janeways and a LaForge. Also Liason Torres in a behold. No complaining from me. 😀

Those kinds of packs are good for folks in your situation as you can narrow the pool of 4's it draws from.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I won't buy one unless I need all the featured crew, though. My luck is pretty bad with pulls.

• Uhura, Geordi and Janeway all immo, but damn I wanted that Troi....
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
    Uhura, Geordi and Janeway all immo, but damn I wanted that Troi....

I got Bev one of the two times I hit the 5* in an Event Pack. Really really really wanted Working the Lounge Troi the week she was the 5*.
  • RegolasRegolas ✭✭✭
    I got one of each. Got a Gordie (already immortal and a second star for Crusher. And as a bonus a behold with Tuskegee Mayweather
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two pulls. One Geordi, one Troi. I'll call it there - one more character for next week's Troi event!
  • Not touching them - would like more stars on Mirror Bev and a Mirror Troi, but with all the 4*s FFFE, not a chance.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two tries to get a Crusher failed. I did get a behold that netted me another de Neuf though.
  • I have all 4* immortalized. I'd like to add to my Mirror Bev and Mirror Troi but it's not worth the gamble.

Absolutely. Those packs have disappointment written all over them for anyone with all 4* immortalized.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we've recently seen a stealth sale on packs for 350 (or was it 325?) dilithium. I assume that was a bit of sales research on DB's part, but it makes me think. What if older event packs - like these - could be dynamically priced based on the players' crew status (at least at the time the packs are posted)? For example - 650 if you are missing stars for all three, 500 if you're missing stars on 2 crew, and 350 if you're missing stars on 1 crew. I suspect those of us that are currently inhibited from buying these packs when we have the 4* crew already FF'd would be more willing to gamble at a lower price point. Since they're apparently never going to revise the airlock honor rate upward, the only other option is to reduce the cost to make the ROI more enticing. Just a thought.
    So, we've recently seen a stealth sale on packs for 350 (or was it 325?) dilithium. I assume that was a bit of sales research on DB's part, but it makes me think. What if older event packs - like these - could be dynamically priced based on the players' crew status (at least at the time the packs are posted)? For example - 650 if you are missing stars for all three, 500 if you're missing stars on 2 crew, and 350 if you're missing stars on 1 crew. I suspect those of us that are currently inhibited from buying these packs when we have the 4* crew already FF'd would be more willing to gamble at a lower price point. Since they're apparently never going to revise the airlock honor rate upward, the only other option is to reduce the cost to make the ROI more enticing. Just a thought.

The two Packs the other week were 325 Dilithium {half-price}.
  • So, we've recently seen a stealth sale on packs for 350 (or was it 325?) dilithium. I assume that was a bit of sales research on DB's part, but it makes me think. What if older event packs - like these - could be dynamically priced based on the players' crew status (at least at the time the packs are posted)? For example - 650 if you are missing stars for all three, 500 if you're missing stars on 2 crew, and 350 if you're missing stars on 1 crew. I suspect those of us that are currently inhibited from buying these packs when we have the 4* crew already FF'd would be more willing to gamble at a lower price point. Since they're apparently never going to revise the airlock honor rate upward, the only other option is to reduce the cost to make the ROI more enticing. Just a thought.

I like it. These forums always have great ideas, just look under the “make it so” tab. If DB implemented just a few of them, the game would be so much better
  • i buy 1 pack got me 3 rd star on crusher happy whit that
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • I got Mirror Beverly on the second try. Worth the dil imo, I needed a good MED crew for my voyages.