Home Fleet Central
Options

IDIC Logicians - it’s a Vulcan thing

x4q1c9rw9vkn.jpeg

Three experienced players got together and started a sister fleet. We are IDIC Logicians and yes it’s a Vulcan thing. We are all inclusive. My Number One is Borg for instance.

Be you Klingon, Xindi, Human and why not even Ferengi or Orion, you will be welcomed and supported along the way.

There is no such thing as a daft question and there will always be someone on hand.

Oh and we are nice and fun once you get to know us.

We also have a well developed Discord channel we use to communicate and share info, tactics and just chat.

All you need is to be a brand new player with oodles of enthusiasm, play daily and donate to the starbase.

Message me if interested.

Live long and prosper 🖖🏻

Comments

• Options
    My F2P alternate account is a member of this fleet. We started it to give brand new and relatively inexperienced players a chance to learn from our years of trial and error, mistakes and missteps to get you on the path to honor and glory (but mostly Honor) as quickly as possible, answer any questions you have along the way, and generally help you out as much as we possibly can.

Also, if a slot in our big brother fleet, (Independent Space Armada, Top 50 fleet, Lvl. 118 Starbase) happens to open up, you and your fleetmates will be first in line to claim the spot.

Give us a try, you have nothing to lose!
  • Options
    I am honored to be a part of this fleet. When you get to be a high level player such as myself, level 80, the challenge is what to do now? Sharing my game knowledge is the next logical step. It gives me purpose in the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Since this post, I have a new Number One who is going above and beyond toggling between helping lead our fleet and doing a leadership training internship with our sister fleet.

We are still recruiting by the way. If you are a new player and found your way to this post, you are the plucky sort we want.

Any questions message me.

LLAP
    Adm Ailasor
  • Options
    My F2P alternate account is a member of this fleet. We started it to give brand new and relatively inexperienced players a chance to learn from our years of trial and error, mistakes and missteps to get you on the path to honor and glory (but mostly Honor) as quickly as possible, answer any questions you have along the way, and generally help you out as much as we possibly can.

Also, if a slot in our big brother fleet, (Independent Space Armada, Top 50 fleet, Lvl. 118 Starbase) happens to open up, you and your fleetmates will be first in line to claim the spot.

Give us a try, you have nothing to lose!

ISA is level 127 starbase now... but so has Logicians progressed... albeit a wee bit lower. ;)