Home The Bridge

A New Lease Rank 1000

What was rank 1000 in this last event?
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    3mckybm98c2r.jpg
  • Looking for points at 1K. Any help is appreciated.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for points at 1K. Any help is appreciated.

I've been able to narrow it down to somewhere between 450K (rank 1122) and 490K (rank 775), but don't have any finer resolution than that yet. If you get any info between those ranges please post as I'm interested too.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Thank you. If I get anything more definitive I will post here.