Home The Bridge
Options

Guess the Convergence Day Offers

I've never had a Convergence Day before, so I'm wondering what kind of offers we think there'll be in the portal later. I know Seven in Silver will be available, some in my fleet are hoping for a slot sale too (but not as hopeful now we can freeze cadets)
There were some interesting variances over the festive period, I'm wondering if we'll see similar to special honor packs or if there's something new up DBs sleeve
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    I'll guess Seven of Nine 5* for $9.99
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Chrons (I still have one of those emails from the last two)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Seven of Nine or Mademoiselle de Neuf for a reduced price
    5 free crew slots
    Cheesecake Seven as part of the tuesday packs
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    I expect that DB will make us guess instead of telling us that information. This is a good thread. Things to look for after the next update.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I hope there's not a cheesecake Seven! I've been saving dilithium for a slot sale and if cheesecake Seven goes in packs I'll never be able to resist
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    My .02:

Double the chron cost per mission, reduction of ten crew slots across the board, $199 sail the starry skies or dilithium overload offer.

😬
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    My guess? Either free crew slots or a reduced cost for bundles of 5 crew slots.

My personal preference? Crew slots and a bundle of 4* citations.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I'm hoping for any/all of the following (to go with silver Seven):

- A decent amount of Honor (say 20+k);
    - 5* citation(s);
    - 4* citation(s).

I just hope that we don't get the standard Chroniton dump ... I still have a "Anniversary Event Notes are live!" communication in my inbox from 10.i.18 with 500 Chronitons attached to it ... those things just gather dust.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 free crew slots
    Crew slot sale
    Pack special of some kind with free packs available from the event in thresholds
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a reduced cost on citations. But I think it's more likely to be something around crew slots and/or some discounted packs.
  • Options
    We'll. It's nearly the end of the 15th January and there's still no Seven. Did anyone else get her? Shall I open a ticket?
  • Options
    RegolasRegolas ✭✭✭
    We'll. It's nearly the end of the 15th January and there's still no Seven. Did anyone else get her? Shall I open a ticket?

It will occur at noon EST. About 3 hours from now. Or sometime close to that.
  • Options

Usually offers like this occur around 5pm UK time.

I'd hold off on your ticket until then.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Not quite the end of January 15 yet :)
    Seven in Silver is not available yet, she will be made available later today and we will let everyone know once she is live.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Seven in Silver is not available yet, she will be made available later today and we will let everyone know once she is live.

Just for clarification: the splash screen that comes up when logging into the app states pretty unequivocally that Seven in Silver will be made available at noon. Is that no longer the case?

6579ip769lx6.png
  • Options
    That'd be noon ET. Still a coupla hours to go.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »
    My guess? Either free crew slots or a reduced cost for bundles of 5 crew slots.

My personal preference? Crew slots and a bundle of 4* citations.

Mmmmmgaahhh citations
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    RICK: If it's December 1941 in Casablanca, what time is it in New York?

SAM: Uh, my watch stopped.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

That's good. I don't want a dead Seven.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Just for clarification: the splash screen that comes up when logging into the app states pretty unequivocally that Seven in Silver will be made available at noon. Is that no longer the case?

6579ip769lx6.png

That is still the plan, yes.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I've never had a Convergence Day before, so I'm wondering what kind of offers we think there'll be in the portal later. I know Seven in Silver will be available, some in my fleet are hoping for a slot sale too (but not as hopeful now we can freeze cadets)
    There were some interesting variances over the festive period, I'm wondering if we'll see similar to special honor packs or if there's something new up DBs sleeve

Cheesecake Doctor Seven featured in the Tuesday Premium Portal Pack.

Borg Faction goes live.

New Avatar. Spot most popular prediction.

Perhaps Crew Slot Cap increase, and some free Slots. Discount Slot Sale with that.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Oh I hope there's not a cheesecake Seven! I've been saving dilithium for a slot sale and if cheesecake Seven goes in packs I'll never be able to resist

I can't remember where, maybe the Seven in Silver discussion, but @jazzriker {IIRC} STRONGLY implied Cheesecake looms..........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I like it, Aviator Spot :D
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options

6579ip769lx6.png

For clarification: NOT a "Rolling Release" when it is Noon where a player lives.

NOON EASTERN
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

6579ip769lx6.png

For clarification: NOT a "Rolling Release" when it is Noon where a player lives.

NOON EASTERN

I thought about editing my post to add “EST” but didn’t...oh well. *shrug*
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seven of Nine or Mademoiselle de Neuf for a reduced price
    5 free crew slots
    Cheesecake Seven as part of the tuesday packs

Don't forget Troi is also in this event... so a reduced price on her 5*s is possible as well.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options

6579ip769lx6.png

NOON EASTERN

I thought about editing my post to add “EST” but didn’t...oh well. *shrug*

I knew you knew. And it is in your pic of the announcement. But, I frequent a game Forum where "Where is the Update Notes?" Is the most common question posted on Notes Day. And they start asking twelve hours before the time a Patch Notes thread is usually posted.

Wanted to help others maybe see it.
  • Options

Same. I have 7k saved up and I’ll blow it all.