Home The Bridge

Looks Like 5 Free Crew Slots for Convergence Day

I was at the max of 455 but I now have 460

Comments

• V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    that is many
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    lo23nmupeu6g.jpeg

That’s more than double my total slot count and nearly triple the number of slots I am using.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also a half off crew slot sale
    Plus Borg faction
    Plus Episode 9

So far that's it I believe
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s more than double my total slot count and nearly triple the number of slots I am using.

I was using them all until the Cadet Challenge Warp feature was added. That cleared a bunch of spots

• elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Yateball wrote: »
    Also a half off crew slot sale
    Plus Borg faction
    Plus Episode 9

So far that's it I believe

:D

z9is8nz1eeas.png
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I was using them all until the Cadet Challenge Warp feature was added. That cleared a bunch of spots

I can understand that. I kept more cadets than some and still haven’t 3-starred all of the Thursday missions. Probably never will, given that I find the 10x standard boost packs far more valuable than three single premium boost pulls.
    elemntee wrote: »

z9is8nz1eeas.png

Oh for crying out loud.

I deleted all non-canon characters to make space. 😂😂

Oops. :smile:

• Oh for crying out loud.

About 5,000 H , 2,500 Chrons, some credits and 5 x 10 prem portal pulls as rewards...

I can understand that. I kept more cadets than some and still haven’t 3-starred all of the Thursday missions. Probably never will, given that I find the 10x standard boost packs far more valuable than three single premium boost pulls.

I winced when I did it. I was doing 5 of the 6 to get the 10x boosts and used 1 on the 3* each time until I had them all 3*. Haven't done a 3* since though.

Oh for crying out loud.

A fleet mate called it the "All the crew I hate in one collection" collection

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which appearance of Tasha Yar is better?
    1 - Aviator Yar
    2 - Duelist Yar from Code of Honour

I guess its also nice to get more crew slots but all of that merits, credits and a 3* pull didn't give me anything to put in those slots.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • I didn't realise Dancing Uhura was an original. Thought she was from ST:V. i Guess I didn't delete all non-canon afterall.
  • I didn't realise Dancing Uhura was an original. Thought she was from ST:V. i Guess I didn't delete all non-canon afterall.

Her appearance is from Plato's Stepchildren, but she never danced in that episode.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Huzzah! Time to dust this one off!

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »

ohuYyG6.gif
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Shy Khan wrote: »

ohuYyG6.gif

Golf Mike Tango Alpha!!!!!

My first thought when it started was "We need Dancing Baby Groot in this game!!!"
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • sounds good to me.