Home The Bridge

Borg Queen Offer

While I am skipping it because I have her at FF/FE from her mega event, I commend you for giving newer players a way to get her. She is on many voyages for me.

Comments

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is still my highest Base Command.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could add to my 1/5 Queen, but I'd rather spend the same amount in a couple days on the cheap Troi offer so I can freeze her.
  • I have her at 1/5. Not sure I need to add to her at the moment.
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I could add to my 1/5 Queen, but I'd rather spend the same amount in a couple days on the cheap Troi offer so I can freeze her.

Troi will be useful for the new collection (and the Borg one, which won't possible to complete with her addition without 1 5*), which is a plus. She'll be the 7th 4*, and if you have all 7 immortalized, then that's a free 10x.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doh. I literally just cited her final star last week. Oh well. Very nice perk on the $9.99 offer though, + marks to DB.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tempted but mid month have to pass
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • I was going to get it if I got her in the Elusive pack but... they pulled the elusive pack so i'm just waiting. After kevitzing over whether to get the elusive