Home Engineering Room

Elusive Treasure Disappeared

I logged in today and had the deal to buy 2 Elusive Treasure Packs. After buying it, I got a message saying there were Tribbles in the system. So, I relogged. When I got back on, the Elusive Treasure section in the Time Portal disappeared, so I can not redeem my packs.

Comments

• mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Just bought an elusive treasures pack and when i got into the time portal, there isnt an elusive treasures option? Whats going on? Anyone else with this problem?
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Same.
  • There's a bug in the packs that they're trying to fix
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Must be one of the promised surprises 😉
  • Same situation here.
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hi everyone. We have temporarily taken down the Elusive Treasure pack to investigate a bug where 10x pulls weren't providing the guaranteed legendary behold. If you purchased an offer for Elusive Treasures, your account still has the entitlement and you will be able to redeem the pack when it's added back to the Time Portal following the fix.
  • Oh good, was worried I entered a time warp and needed DTI to rescue me, glad to hear it was just a bug.
  • The 12hr popup screen to buy Elusive Treasures disappeared less than 2hrs after activating. I was intending to go for it after I'd done my daily targets, but can't now. What's up?
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are fixing it right now. There was a bug. And after buying people didn´t get the promised guaranteed legendary...
    edited January 2019
    Update: There was an issue earlier today where the Elusive Treasures 10x pack was not always providing the guaranteed legendary behold after opening a 10x pull. The affected players had this issue addressed and the fixed pack is now back up in the Time Portal. The limited-time offer for Elusive Treasures has been extended from 12 hours from the first time you log(ged) in after noon today to 24 hours. We appreciate your patience.
  • Will the elusive treasure be available with dilithium or cash or both?
    Hope1010 wrote: »
    Will the elusive treasure be available with dilithium or cash or both?

The pack will be available for dilithium and the offer should be available to buy once. The offer's timer was extended from 12-hours to 24-hours, also.