Home Engineering Room
Options

Crew missing from Timelines' Originals

Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in Engineering Room
When I open the Timelines' Originals collection, it doesn't display all of the crew included in the announcement. It seems like some of the Mirror Universe characters are missing.

This is the list from the announcement:
23rd Century Martok, Agent Janeway, Assimilated La Forge, Augment Picard, Augment Riker, Aviator Yar, C.O.P. Founder Picard, Convergence Day Quark, Gunslinger Uhura, Mirror Beverly Crusher, Mirror Data, Mirror Geordi La Forge, Mirror Inquisitor Troi, Mirror Janeway, Mirror Jean-Luc Picard, Mirror K'Ehleyr, Tuskegee Mayweather.

Mirror Beverly Crusher, Mirror Geordi La Forge and Mirror Jean-Luc Picard seem to be missing.

EDIT: I'm adding some screenshots.
y6ls9ilu3thm.jpg

g1fqbfubebob.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Beverly Crusher, Mirror Geordi La Forge and Mirror Jean-Luc Picard were not created by DB. They were from a comic series.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    NivenFres wrote: »
    Mirror Beverly Crusher, Mirror Geordi La Forge and Mirror Jean-Luc Picard were not created by DB. They were from a comic series.

Correct, but they're still included in the description. @Emperor Borg Drone is saying they're missing within the collection themself, despite being listed.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me check back on that list.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    My list is indeed incorrect and I will edit the announcement.
  • Options
    So why are some of the Mirror TNG crew still listed but not the others? They're all from the same comic series
  • Options
    Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    My list is indeed incorrect and I will edit the announcement.

Shouldn't Prince Bashir be in there as well? Or Agent Janeway? I know Janeway has the art from the Killing Game but she's listed as non-canonical with the Section 31 trait.
  • Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Thank you for explaining and sorry for the misunderstanding! I didn't read the comics :blush:
  • Options
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Shouldn't Prince Bashir be in there as well? Or Agent Janeway? I know Janeway has the art from the Killing Game but she's listed as non-canonical with the Section 31 trait.

Unless Seven was onto something in The Voyager Conspiracy and Kathy successfully deflected her.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    Ask add Yelgren to the list. The Musician trait makes him non-canonical, as Vorta are incapable of creating (or even appreciating) art or music.

Similarly, the Section 31 trait on agent Janeway definitely qualifies her as a Disruptor Beam creation.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooo...any reason Assimilated Troi isn't part of this collection @Shan ?
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Sooooo...any reason Assimilated Troi isn't part of this collection @Shan ?

would love an answer to this question also as I was expecting here in the originals and Borg collection.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested