Home The Bridge

Antimatter Timer?

Embarrassing question ... Has the white antimatter countdown bar on the voyage icon always been there and I just missed it?
Accepted. Mark them, Galt.

Comments

• Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been there since I started playing.

Along similar lines, it was months before I realized I could click on the bar of icons in the Faction menu to the respective stores. I memorized all of the systems early on so I could get to them.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Yes, it has been there all the time.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    2167 get me to the six hours? I'm at 4:16 in........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doh, don't I feel foolish. Thanks :-)
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been there. But does not mean much until it starts going below max.usually the last two hours of voyage. But, you lose it when voyage is below ten minutes left. So you do not know if you ran out, or still have some left. When the ap sends out AM warning, that is when it will show failure. You will have to keep clicking on it if you are trying to milk every last drop of rewards.

Basically, you can completely miss it. You always look at it as full or failure. So not surprised to see someone just notice it.
    550+ 25 minutes to go.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

General rule of thumb: take your AM reserve and divide by 21, that will give you a rough estimate of the amount of time left. This assumes you are passed the point where you fail 100% of the encounters.
  • i used to calculate 2 hr is 2600 AM 1 hr is 1300 AM 30 min is 650 AM
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
    edited January 2019
    If only there were an algorithm that performed these calculations for us to give a more precise duration estimate than a tiny white bar in the corner of the screen. Perhaps in the form of an easy-to-use app that could improve upon such an inadequate display of information..

pnpeix9agl4k.gif
    If only there were an algorithm that performed these calculations for us to give a more precise duration estimate than a tiny white bar in the corner of the screen. Perhaps in the form of an easy-to-use app that could improve upon such an inadequate display of information..

pnpeix9agl4k.gif

Yeah. There actually was until the developer chose to make it unavailable. Comment moderated. ˜Shan
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

General rule of thumb: take your AM reserve and divide by 21, that will give you a rough estimate of the amount of time left. This assumes you are passed the point where you fail 100% of the encounters.

Snagged a new Hologram Barclay from "Ladders & Chains", then Recalled with 17 Anti-Matter.

Happy to have been of service :) I usually err on the side of caution; if I divide my AM by 21 and get 63.26667 or something, I'll set an alarm for 60 minutes just to be safe. If 21 is ever cutting it too close, divide by 22.

Snagged a new Hologram Barclay from "Ladders & Chains", then Recalled with 17 Anti-Matter.

Happy to have been of service :) I usually err on the side of caution; if I divide my AM by 21 and get 63.26667 or something, I'll set an alarm for 60 minutes just to be safe. If 21 is ever cutting it too close, divide by 22.

Thanx. That last twenty minutes it kept acting hinky. Hazards a minute apart, then four or more minutes without one.......
  • Captain Bubble Bobble
    ChaoticDNA wrote: »

74% chance current Voyage hitting sux hour Dilemma.

That is a useful tool!!!!!!
  • Keep in mind that it gets more accurate the further along your voyage is. It is helpful to pop back and check how close you are by adding in the time spent and AM left depending on the point spread across all the skills.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting that using proficiency-heavy crew impacts performance (looks like by up to ~3% for power gauntlet crew with half their skill in proficiency). Not sure I understand what that is yet but I need a stats problem to chew on today :-)