Home The Bridge
Options

Skirmish Event Offers

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
Just pitching the idea that the offers for Skirmish events should give the option of taking the one they have now with the 2 ship packs and 1 event pack OR the usual 2 event packs

I pick up the 10 dollar event offer quite frequently, but when it only gives 1 event pack and ship packs I don't care about? Nah

Give us the option DB

Comments

• Options
    Agreed. I hate the Nerf of that
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Just pitching the idea that the offers for Skirmish events should give the option of taking the one they have now with the 2 ship packs and 1 event pack OR the usual 2 event packs

I pick up the 10 dollar event offer quite frequently, but when it only gives 1 event pack and ship packs I don't care about? Nah

Give us the option DB

What Event offer are you talking about?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Give us the option DB

The Cadet offers, the one that includes one 4* crew and usually two event packs at $9.99 dollars.
    kwmr2u55uv5c.png
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Give us the option DB

The Cadet offers, the one that includes one 4* crew and usually two event packs at $9.99 dollars.

Okay. Not positive, but it usually has ONE Ten Pack, IIRC. I have gotten it before, and had ONE Pack to open.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Give us the option DB

Okay. Not positive, but it usually has ONE Ten Pack, IIRC. I have gotten it before, and had ONE Pack to open.

Anything but Skirmish gives you 2 event packs and no ship packs
  • Options

Give us the option DB

If it was during a skirmish, that was correct. If it was during a faction event, almost certainly should have gotten two.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Give us the option DB

When there is a skirmish, it only has one event pack and two ship event packs.

• Options

Give us the option DB

If it was during a skirmish, that was correct. If it was during a faction event, almost certainly should have gotten two.

I've bought it before when it was not Skirmish. Got one ten pull. Sounds like DB owes me some ten pulls. They can do them for this Event, then.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Give us the option DB

I've bought it before when it was not Skirmish. Got one ten pull. Sounds like DB owes me some ten pulls. They can do them for this Event, then.

Well if that's the case then yes you're right they do... for as long as these offers have existed, the 10 dollar one was always 250k credits, chrons, 2 event packs, and 1 of the event crew then when skirmish came around they nerfed them just for these events to include the ship packs

And that's the point, if we don't want the junk ship packs we should get the option of the traditional offer
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Give us the option DB

Contact CS if you get quick enough response could possibly get an event pack for this event.

• Options
    And that's the point, if we don't want the junk ship packs we should get the option of the traditional offer

I bought the offer during the first or second skirmish not realizing I was buying a crappy schematics pack. Never again. I love fusing my 4* crew, but skirmish 4* thresholds can just wait for portal updates unless DB wants to reconsider their offers.
  • Options

I bought the offer during the first or second skirmish not realizing I was buying a crappy schematics pack. Never again. I love fusing my 4* crew, but skirmish 4* thresholds can just wait for portal updates unless DB wants to reconsider their offers.

Which is the only way to get it changed. Withholding the $$$$$$$$$
  • Options
    Agree. I dislike the skirmish event packs because they offer worthless schematics mixed with event packs.

• Options
    So when the event offers change over, are they still going to include schematics, or will they be the normal event offers?
  • Options
    So when the event offers change over, are they still going to include schematics, or will they be the normal event offers?

I guess it will remain as is for the Event? Just prices/numbers of Stars/Packs will change?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Good question but I would imagine they'll be the nerfed packs still. I hope not though!
  • Options
    Come on people, everybody loves ship schematic packs!!!

These skirmishes offers are the reason I bought the 25$ for 5 purple citations offer. So I dont have to buy the 10$ one for the extra card I need to FF the event crew.

So 25$ instead of 5 x 10$ = net loss for 25$ for DB

Agreed with OP, offer the standard 10$ For 2 event packs please!!!!
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly the reason I won't buy offers during a skirmish event.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options

Good question but I would imagine they'll be the nerfed packs still. I hope not though!

Yes, it is still one event pack and one schematic pack for the $9.99 offer after they flip the purple characters. I have bought it before. Will not do it again.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, it is still one event pack and one schematic pack for the $9.99 offer after they flip the purple characters. I have bought it before. Will not do it again.

I think the question was posed here because in this case it's a half skirmish flipping to a different event type so people were wondering if maybe that will change the pack flip

I know for full skirmishes they're the crap offers the whole time
  • Options

I think the question was posed here because in this case it's a half skirmish flipping to a different event type so people were wondering if maybe that will change the pack flip

I know for full skirmishes they're the crap offers the whole time

Ah, fair point. I would bet they'll stay the same, but I reserve the right to be pleasantly surprised, and possibly in a position to be a buyer if they change. Hint hint.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    The ship packs are a waste of time, they rarely drop the ship, which is shite anyways since until you get it up to at least 8/10* your much better using the Bounty or Borg Cube.

I really think they should guarantee at least 50 of the featured legendary ship, I would probably buy it then just to fly around in.

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    The ship packs are a waste of time, they rarely drop the ship, which is shite anyways since until you get it up to at least 8/10* your much better using the Bounty or Borg Cube.

I really think they should guarantee at least 50 of the featured legendary ship, I would probably buy it then just to fly around in.

Ship schematics packs during Skirmish events should guarantee at least one drop of 150+ schematics for the featured legendary ship, not just “all event ships.” End of story...anything less is highway robbery.

At least DB learned their lesson with the $10 “special” offer for ship schematics. I got suckered in on that for the ISS Defiant and learned my lesson very quickly.
  • Options
    What I don't understand is why the $10, and $25 offers are so poor relative to other regular event offers.

Non-Skirmish event packs are as follows:
    $100 - 10 crew packs + 2 gold
    $50 - 5 crew packs + 1 gold
    $25 - 5 crew packs + 2 purple
    $10 - 2 crew packs + 1 purple

Skirmish event packs are as follows:
    $100 - 10 crew packs, 7 schematic packs + 2 gold
    $50 - 5 crew packs, ? schematic packs + 1 gold (Can someone confirm/remind me?)
    $25 - 3 crew packs, 3 schematics packs + 2 purple
    $10 - 1 crew pack, 2 schematics pack + 1 purple

The credits/chronitons are the same.

The problem is that the valuation for is not consistent at the $10, $25 offers for skirmish events as compared to non-skirmish event offers.

For $100 in a skirmish event you get what you would get in any other event PLUS 7 schematics packs. Sure they are virtually worthless but I'm getting what I would get in another event, I'm fine if they throw something extra even if it's not valuable.

But at $10, they don't add schematics packs, they REPLACE event packs. Event packs and schematic packs are just not the same. Apples and oranges might both be fruit but they ain't the same.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is why the $10, and $25 offers are so poor relative to other regular event offers.

Non-Skirmish event packs are as follows:
    $100 - 10 crew packs + 2 gold
    $50 - 5 crew packs + 1 gold
    $25 - 5 crew packs + 2 purple
    $10 - 2 crew packs + 1 purple

Skirmish event packs are as follows:
    $100 - 10 crew packs, 7 schematic packs + 2 gold
    $50 - 5 crew packs, ? schematic packs + 1 gold (Can someone confirm/remind me?)
    $25 - 3 crew packs, 3 schematics packs + 2 purple
    $10 - 1 crew pack, 2 schematics pack + 1 purple

The credits/chronitons are the same.

The problem is that the valuation for is not consistent at the $10, $25 offers for skirmish events as compared to non-skirmish event offers.

For $100 in a skirmish event you get what you would get in any other event PLUS 7 schematics packs. Sure they are virtually worthless but I'm getting what I would get in another event, I'm fine if they throw something extra even if it's not valuable.

But at $10, they don't add schematics packs, they REPLACE event packs. Event packs and schematic packs are just not the same. Apples and oranges might both be fruit but they ain't the same.

The only thing I can think of with the 100 'offer' is that it includes boosts in non skirmishes in place of the ship packs.... still bizarre that you get the same amount of event packs in the 100 level skirmish or non-skirmish but not the others

DB! Listen up! I assume you like money, no?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry though, we got half price Dabo spins... that makes it all better
  • Options

The only thing I can think of with the 100 'offer' is that it includes boosts in non skirmishes in place of the ship packs.... still bizarre that you get the same amount of event packs in the 100 level skirmish or non-skirmish but not the others

DB! Listen up! I assume you like money, no?

I forgot about boosts so the schematics at $100 aren't 'extra' but my point still remains at the $10, $25 offers.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the pack changes happen today and the event flip not until tomorrow my hope of the faction based packs being different is not high