Home Past Anomalies
Options

Bridge Crew Disappearing

Clicking your profile in fleet has been not showing bridge crew that are loaded. And trying to reload them via an episode space battle throws an error.

Comments

• Options
    Reboot fixes the error by eliminating the crew.
  • Options
    On the leaderboard and fleet quarters, reported on different platforms - Android, iOS, Steam.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letting the team know.

It looks like participating in the skirmish event makes it so your pve ship gets unmanned.
  • Options
    Thank you Shan.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think when you merge crew they vanish from Bridge crew. e.g. when you Merge a 3/5 Killy with a 1/5 Killy to get the 4/5 Killy, the 4/5 Killy will go for a loo break from the Bridge and not come back.
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    I think when you merge crew they vanish from Bridge crew. e.g. when you Merge a 3/5 Killy with a 1/5 Killy to get the 4/5 Killy, the 4/5 Killy will go for a loo break from the Bridge and not come back.

This is true, but this is different. The entire crew is being unattached from the ship.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    I can still see them on my ship if I travel to a ship battle on the galaxy map. Just not showing up on the displayed bridge.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Shan wrote: »
    Letting the team know.

It looks like participating in the skirmish event makes it so your pve ship gets unmanned.

something like that yes. Only Five of Twelve was in my Skirmish crew and stayed on the bridge crew, the others still say "Battle Stations" in the crew manifest, but are absent and were not in the Skirmish.

Once they disappear from bridge, traveling on a space mission shows they are also MIA.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    I have the same. The bridge crew disappears a few minutes after I reinstalled them. Various ships and different crew tested. The same in my fleet and in the event ranking.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Mine are disappearing on both ship battles as well as on my bridge. Two of them are/were fffe & two of them are 1/5 fe so fusing them isn't the problem. Also, this only started happening after the 7.0.9 update.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    Odd, I replaced my standard bridge crew:

ksni34fxc6uy.jpg

Played one round of skirmish and then:

g59jk6igqh9l.jpg

Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just checked, and my bridge crew has also been replaced. Not only that, my ship is now the Borg Sphere (which I haven't used as my "everyday" ship for many months). My ship was Discovery, and I had a sort of "gag" bridge crew of several of the Trek monsters, but now the only crew there is Killy — who I'm using in the Skirmish event (on the Borg Cube), if that makes a difference.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Finn SCFinn SC ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Wrong thread. Comment removed.