Home The Bridge

Assimilated Troi, "Timelines Original"-collections?

Shouldn't our new, pale-looking Deanna be part of that collection?
Even in the article DB posted on startrek.com they wrote:
To introduce the new Borg Faction, there will be a brand-new, limited-time Borg event. Beginning on January 17, the in-game event will add more Borg characters to the game including Five of Twelve from Star Trek Voyager, Assimilated Hawk from Star Trek: First Contact, and Assimilated Troi, an original character based on Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    To introduce the new Borg Faction, there will be a brand-new, limited-time Borg event. Beginning on January 17, the in-game event will add more Borg characters to the game including Five of Twelve from Star Trek Voyager, Assimilated Hawk from Star Trek: First Contact, and Assimilated Troi, an original character based on Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

The theory is they forgot to add her. Right now they are busy taking away Traits that Don't need to be taken away in that Collection, so might be a few days before they get to fix it.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

The theory is they forgot to add her. Right now they are busy taking away Traits that Don't need to be taken away in that Collection, so might be a few days before they get to fix it.

Relax for a minute. Right now they are busy doing their regular work. They may or may not take away traits. JazzRiker filed a bug report. There is no indication that anything is happening. There have been bug reports on traits for years that never happen. Whether it's gameplay balance, designer intent, or other priorities, DB does not change every trait the minute someone reports it.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I poked the designers and have been told that we're planning on adding Assimilated Troi to the Timelines' Originals Collection this upcoming Tuesday. You won't have to wait too long!

Side question: Are the "Key notes about upcoming events" always going to be posted in the communications section like you did today? Is that to avoid comments?
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Side question: Are the "Key notes about upcoming events" always going to be posted in the communications section like you did today? Is that to avoid comments?

Nope, just an amateur mistake. :p I moved them to the Bridge shortly after posting in Starfleet Comms.

AviTrek wrote: »

Relax for a minute. Right now they are busy doing their regular work. They may or may not take away traits. JazzRiker filed a bug report. There is no indication that anything is happening. There have been bug reports on traits for years that never happen. Whether it's gameplay balance, designer intent, or other priorities, DB does not change every trait the minute someone reports it.

I'm sorry. Been a lot going on. I hate to sound grumpy.

How is everyone?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected this fix to go live at 12:00 noon EST, as part of the daily refresh. Has anybody else noticed this fix yet??
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I expected this fix to go live at 12:00 noon EST, as part of the daily refresh. Has anybody else noticed this fix yet??

Not yet.

0zkubbykm3ig.png
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

Not yet.

0zkubbykm3ig.png

Looks like we're both anxiously awaiting our free 10x premium pull!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Not yet.

0zkubbykm3ig.png

Looks like we're both anxiously awaiting our free 10x premium pull!

That we are! I look forward to another 800 honor. :wink:
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    @Shan @SunshineRiker any idea?
    robownage wrote: »

SunshinyRiker {IIRC} said she should be added when they get a chance?
    I poked the designers and have been told that we're planning on adding Assimilated Troi to the Timelines' Originals Collection this upcoming Tuesday. You won't have to wait too long!

Found it up there...... ^^^^^^^^

Just inquiring because normally updates happen by noon.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

Just inquiring because normally updates happen by noon.

He meant the 2ND Tuesday of next week........ :neutral:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    It's arriving with the Medical Staff and Photon Torpedos...

So, next Tuesday then.
  • Well it's Wednesday and still no addition of Borgazoid
    Well it's Wednesday and still no addition of Borgazoid

The server push for today hasn't happened yet, so it's possible it's still coming.

But probably Tuesday.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would think that if a deadline is missed they would at least update us on when though....
    Yes, Riker saying "this upcoming Tuesday" is in fact setting an expected deadline to consumers, if it's delayed it should be announced.... BUT what else is new, right?
    You would think that if a deadline is missed they would at least update us on when though....
    Yes, Riker saying "this upcoming Tuesday" is in fact setting an expected deadline to consumers, if it's delayed it should be announced.... BUT what else is new, right?

But, now this upcoming Tuesday is a week away.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

But, now this upcoming Tuesday is a week away.

lol granted, I'm going to go ahead and base it off Riker's timestamp when he said it though
    She's there!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, garbage in the pack from her collection, AND garbage in the pack I got from honored with all factions

blah, blah, blah
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry if "this upcoming Tuesday" was unclear. I thought it was obvious that when I posted that on January 18, it would point to the very next Tuesday, January 23.

Fun fact: the change is live and Assimilated Troi is in the Originals' Collection! :)

poi8k9xaa7zc.png

Except that today is WEDNESDAY, Jan 23... I'd check your calendar before getting snarky
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    It's actual a quirk of the Gregorian calendar that Tuesday, January 23 falls on a Wednesday this year. DealWithIt?

Sorry if "this upcoming Tuesday" was unclear. I thought it was obvious that when I posted that on January 18, it would point to the very next Tuesday, January 23.

Fun fact: the change is live and Assimilated Troi is in the Originals' Collection! :)

poi8k9xaa7zc.png

Except that today is WEDNESDAY, Jan 23... I'd check your calendar before getting snarky

That there joke made a clean fly-by, huh?
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

poi8k9xaa7zc.png

except he wasn't joking

poi8k9xaa7zc.png

except he wasn't joking

Okay.