Home Fleet Central
Options

The United Federation of Pragmatists - We're Recruiting New Captains! (Starbase Level 125!)

General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in Fleet Central
UPDATE: 9 MAR 2019

THE UNITED FEDERATION OF PRAGMATISTS ("UFP") has openings. We are looking for 3 new active players to join our ranks. We are a casual but competitive fleet and several of us end up in the top 1k in events. We usually place among the top 40 fleets but rankings are secondary to having fun.

We welcome all Captains and have no requirements aside from being active in playing the game and daily Starbase contributions (no contribution is too small). Our Starbase is currently at Level 125 and growing quickly!

While we are on Discord to we don't require members to be social. We are, after all, pragmatic about the game! If you are so inclined however, you can feel free to socialize and chat on our fleet Discord server. Here we discuss gameplay tips, organize squads, and discuss a variety of Star Trek and Timelines topics. We have players from around the world - we are very friendly and drama-free!

If interested, search for THE UNITED FEDERATION OF PRAGMATISTS and apply.

Please reply or PM for more information! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    UPDATE: We are now up to Starbase Level 122! Also down to 2 open slots.

Looking to be a little more competitive with the upcoming Mega-Event? We're the Fleet for you!

(Original thread updated with the changes above.)
  • Options
    Hi I'm new to the game, would be awesome if I could get to chat with some one about it in discord to see if I'm ready to join a fleet. Ty
  • Options
    Update - 9 MAR 2019
    We are recruiting three new Captains!
  • Options
    Are you still recruiting? Looking for new fleet, current fleet dropped to 20 members and I'm looking for a change.
  • Options
    Are you still recruiting? Looking for new fleet, current fleet dropped to 20 members and I'm looking for a change.

I sent you a PM.