Home The Bridge
Options

I Just Noticed.......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
I have 98/666 Crew Immortalized. We have 666 Crew right now...............
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame they didn't keep Lucien or Ardra in reserve for the occasion. Although I guess the 666th would be Braxton, since he's not actually in this week so he's 'newer' than the other crew added, and he's kind of a fallen angel type, best-of-the-best captain who just completely loses it and crashes out.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    In this case, I insist that Captain Braxton's nickname be Eddie .
  • Options
    Bring your Vorta bring your Vorta to the slaaaaaaaaughter.
  • Options
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Shame they didn't keep Lucien or Ardra in reserve for the occasion. Although I guess the 666th would be Braxton, since he's not actually in this week so he's 'newer' than the other crew added, and he's kind of a fallen angel type, best-of-the-best captain who just completely loses it and crashes out.

Figures that this is the first gold in a while i have pushed for...to me Braxton represents Veterens, the kind that do great things and protect out nation, then come home and have issues resetteling into civilization. I really liked both the character and the actor...but now i find out he is the...uh...you know, and maybe i dont want him so much now...jeez-a-louise what a pickle
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »

Figures that this is the first gold in a while i have pushed for...to me Braxton represents Veterens, the kind that do great things and protect out nation, then come home and have issues resetteling into civilization. I really liked both the character and the actor...but now i find out he is the...uh...you know, and maybe i dont want him so much now...jeez-a-louise what a pickle

Didn't even realize I was causing you a conundrum.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Well I want him more than ever now!
    “Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undoubtedly @Data1001 would do this a million times better, but...

ddr0t7qb62cx.jpg