Home Ready Room
Options

Mudd’s Enterprise misson

I am stuck on the Mudd’s Enterprise mission with the locked diplomacy (inspire or diplomat). The best I can do is FF/FE Ambassador Sara’s. He completes, but doesn’t seem to be enough to get the last star I need. The only othe character I think might work is Pah-wraith Cult Dukat, bit he is one star and don’t think I can waste six months to get 200,000 honor. Any suggestions on what I might be missing. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    I used a 1/5 fe tuxedo nog (and some luck) for that this morning. Not sure if that helps any.
  • Options
    LeshyLeshy ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    The mission requires a roll of 1179 Diplomacy to pass. At a crit rate of around 130%, that means you need a roll of 1533 Diplomacy to get the rare reward. The traits Inspiring and Diplomat (also required for the node) will give a bonus of 228 to the roll.

There are two 4* crew who have both Inspiring and Diplomat, who with a small bonus from starbases/collections and/or a good roll can get the required amount: Armed Philippa Georgiou and The President of Earth.

Outside of those, you are looking at 5* crew. The best ones are those who are both Diplomats and Inspiring: Abraham Lincoln, Desert Philippa Georgiou, and Weyoun Clone 5.

Otherwise, you will need one of the 5* crew from this list: Admiral Kirk, Ambassador Soval, Ambassador Troi, C.O.P. Founder Picard, Chancellor Gorkon, Chancellor Gowron, Changeling Founder, Dahar Master Kang, Enterprise-E Picard, Grand Nagus Rom, Kai Opaka, Layna, Lissan, Locutus of Borg, Pah-wraith Cult Dukat, Prophet Sarah Sisko, Rura Penthe Kirk, Senator Vreenak, Smitten Jean-Luc Picard, Tuxedo Nog, Virtuoso Doctor, War Correspondent Jake Sisko, or Xindi Insectoid Councilor.

If you have a decent amount of stat bonuses and/or can accept a lower success chance and having to retry the mission a couple of times for a good roll, the following 5* crew can also do it: Captain Nog, Goddess of Empathy Troi, Locutus of Borg, Prisoner Katrina Cornwell.

Notably, Prisoner Katrina Cornwell was an event reward a while back, so you might have her at multiple stars.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    If my math is right you need 1533 (130%) to crit for the star on that node. The trait bonus at epic on that node is 228 per trait.

Just some info to help the search.
  • Options
    Captain SMRCaptain SMR ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Thanks guys, that is VERY helpful. I never knew that 130% was the official number and do have a 4Star/FE Prisoner Katrina Cornwell. I might think about the fifth star and I have Pres. of Earth, but just got 1Star/low level. At least now I have a couple of alternatives. Again, I very much appreciate the time and effort on the responses!
  • Options
    Captain SMRCaptain SMR ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Perfect, your recommendation worked. I used Etana, Mirror Picard and Prisoner Cornwell and blew through it. Thanks again!!