Home The Bridge

Is Bell Riots Dax in the Time Portal?

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in The Bridge
So looking down the list
https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12399/server-release-notes-12-11-time-portal-update-edition#latest

and comparing to those in featured in events. I can't see this variant of Jadzia listed however there are legendaries who were introduced after her, such as Species 8472 and Augment O'Brien, who are on the list.

Was their an accidental omission from the list, is she definitely in the portal or not in the portal? Has anyone received/had the choice of her in a behold?
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Hmm...I have her at 2/5...can't remember if the 2nd star was from a portal pack or an Elusive Treasures pack.
  • She is in that list, the fifth 5* in the list. She is in the Time Portal.
    Huhu
  • Bell Riots Dax was confirmed by @Data1001 in the portal update confirmation thread. He also provided a screenshot so she is definitely confirmed!!
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    doh my eyes must be screwy I could have sworn i didn't see her on the list a moment ago
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • RegolasRegolas ✭✭✭
    I just saw her in a begold.