Home The Bridge
Options

Shuttle fail rates (Borg)

Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
It’s been some time since I worried about the “And”/“Or” glitch on shuttles, however, I have had 3 out of 8 fails at 97% or above in the last 7 hours. Anyone else noticing Borg faction fail issues, or am I just as lucky as usual with this game?

Comments

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm about 70% of the way from Allied to Honored, and have yet to fail a Borg shuttle (aside from a few 4000k fails during the event), with all of them going out at 98% or 99% posted success rates. I always fill seats the forum way, with an emphasis on the skill listed first, just in case.
  • Options
    Olivia q'AboOlivia q'Abo ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I've had this happen as well, with 99% a few time, 95%+ happens even more. I just came back to the game after almost a year break. (Stopped last Januaryish, returned last month in Dec.) When I came back, I noticed right off the fail rate of shuttles appeared to have been fixed, so I decided to start playing again. However, with the addition of the Borg faction, it appears to back to one of the reasons for my last break. Is this Star Trek or the Hunger Games, "May the odds be ever in your favor", yet only 1 of 12 will win. lol
  • Options
    haven't failed a borg shuttle yet post-event (not many during event either). just the usual RNG luck.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been experiencing issues. I've had one fail in all I've sent (not counting a few intentional fails at the beginning). My event scores were about what I expected, too.
  • Options
    All fine here as well, running Borg shuttles on 4 accounts and most pass through as expected.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Other then when I was running 6 shuttles during the event, I have not have any failours.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    zero fails here, 1 fail in the event
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think I have failed a non-event shuttle, but they are all going out at 99%. I did have a few more failures than expected during the event with posted success rates never below 75ish%, though I did not rigorously track them. For what it’s worth, I load slots as first/second rather than high/low anyway unless forced to do otherwise by crew availability.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I didn’t no-life the skirmish portion of the event my ranking was pretty much forfeit and I really wasn’t paying close attention, but the shuttle pass rate didn’t strike me as abnormal. Seems I just need to go back to first stat prioritizing “And” shuttles and see if that fixes things.

Thanks for all the replies, glad not many others are affected and it’s (probably) just my Hunger Games luck.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had some fail since Event. Of course, I struggle to get out good Shuttles while running a six hour Voyage........

But, even Fails have been dropping some green or yellow "+" Items..........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Weird fail rates aside, Borg have been an absolutely amazing source of items, notably holoprogram 0* and 3* PITA components that normally eat up my chrons. I love the faction as an addition to the game.

I'm part-way through "Allied". And will keep doing Borg Shuttles after hit "Honoured".
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    cptrioscptrios ✭✭✭
    I noticed this too. I'm partway through "Allied" as well, and I've been failing at a rate of, I'd say, around 15%. No shuttles lower than 96 or 97% success chance.
  • Options
    cptrios wrote: »
    I noticed this too. I'm partway through "Allied" as well, and I've been failing at a rate of, I'd say, around 15%. No shuttles lower than 96 or 97% success chance.

Some of mine have been 70-80%. My Crew is still building, and I am trying to farm Chronies for this week.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am now Honored status and I am still waiting for a nonevent shuttle to fail. I have yet to run a shuttle under 95%.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    First fail for me today. I was at 54% Allied. All shuttles have continued to be 96%+ (pre-boost), and I just started using boosts today after the one fail. (Shuttles are filled with all high 5* crew)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    And my first return in after the above post, I had my first 95% or above fail.

I still call it a victory.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    i got only 2 fail afther the event end and during the event maybe 2 or 3 fail and i am at 95 % to be honored probably in 2 hr 30 min i going to have me free pack :D
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Options
    Have been busy catching merits so I can concentrate on Borg, but at the last attempt I broke into friendly (still @ 0%) and I'm yet to fail. All of mine have been running at 99% so I have gotten through a load of time reduction boosts.
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I've had no fails (even through the event :-O, first and probably last time that will ever happen) at all since the faction's release and here is my current standing
    yfmk98nmldss.jpg
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had no fails (even through the event :-O, first and probably last time that will ever happen) at all since the faction's release and here is my current standing
    yfmk98nmldss.jpg

I find your lack of currency disturbing!

80p0rw5fkdkg.png
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only did Borg transmissions during kick start and then stuck with sec 31 missions to farm items and also save Borg transmissions for post event bonus. No fails thus far but probably not reached a hard enough level.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    No fails yet here, I’m 31% from friendly to allied. I’m sure they’ll start as I move along. So far all my shutttles have been at 99%.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got to honored, still batting around 90% without boosts. 1 in 6 or 7 fail, not bad.
  • Options
    Maybe 3 or 4 fails, pre/post event. Not bad.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Well since the borg faction went live i managed to succeed 4x14% successfull shuttles in a row (first day) and again yesterday. expert at failing failing shuttles here lol
  • Options
    i have had 6 such failures with the borg faction . i have submitted a ticket and so far they are blowing it off.
  • Options
    i have had 6 such failures with the borg faction . i have submitted a ticket and so far they are blowing it off.

Not sure what CS is supposed to do. Even at 99%, there is still a 1% chance of failure. That is why you cannot get 100%, even with Boosts. {Didn't we used to could?}
  • Options
    I've sent 20 non-event Borg shuttles, all at 99%, all succeeded.
    Sent 8 2 VP event shuttles at 99%, all succeeded.
    Sent 49 4K VP event shuttles. 42 of 49 succeeded. Expected 89.7% success rate, got 85.7%. I was a 2 successes short of expectation. Not too bad considering the small sample size.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    It’s been some time since I worried about the “And”/“Or” glitch on shuttles, however, I have had 3 out of 8 fails at 97% or above in the last 7 hours. Anyone else noticing Borg faction fail issues, or am I just as lucky as usual with this game?

I shouldn't say this because it will curse me, but I've only had a single Borg shuttle fail and that was during the event. All the rest of the non-event and event Borg shuttles have succeeded. I'm 96% of the way to honored, so the next batch of shuttles coming back should probably get me to fully honored with the Borg.