Home The Bridge
Options

Thank you, DB

DB,

I have been playing for a little over 6 months. I play because I love Star Trek. I have seen every episode there is except for Discovery and I simply enjoy collecting the various crew members. It is very enjoyable when I am watching Star Trek and I see a unique character that I have in my crew. Thank you!

You strive to make the experience better. I appreciate all the changes you have made, especially with the upcoming event of the solo ranked rewards. Very gracious, especially with the dilithium. I love it.

There seem to be a lot of disappointed customers. I don't understand. I'm sure it is a very small percentage but a very loud percentage. I wish they understood how hard programming is. Maybe they do. Or maybe they don't care.

Great job! I know you care about the customers (especially the paying ones). After all, you need to make a living just like the rest of us. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, stt is great. It has some problems bit db tries to fix them quickly and gives something as apology.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    The most loyal fans in the world are trek fans. The game can go on forever based on that alone. The fans will stick with DB no matter what. The additions and changes over 3 years have been great. Especially the most recent recurring offers of $9.99 for 1/5 plus chrons and credits. Quite reasonable compared to other offers.
    However it does become frustrating when the same malfunctions are recurring multiple times without fix. And while everyone doesnt understand programming it would seem that fixing repetative problems would serve the clients better than rolling out new things that will also malfunction and cause frustration. There is theory and then in practice. So of course new things will glitch accross multiple OS when released.
    And then of course the players must report or how does DB know???
    Overal most enjoyable. Players must speak there mind, and give ideas as well if the game is to evolve.