Home The Bridge
Options

Got my in-game mail about Ranked Reward changes.......

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
They forgot to attach a Chancellor L'Real to the message when they sent thm out.......

o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put in a ticket, they sent me two L'Rells.
  • Options
    Put in a ticket, they sent me two L'Rells.

Why, you......

You outjoked my joke!!!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    It was a joke???????????
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chancellor L'Rell is the joke..............
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Chancellor L'Rell is the joke..............

L'Real. She gots long, luxurious hair now.

https://www.lorealparisusa.com
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    5ivmq2n7xjyt.png
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear she's not really worth it though
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    L’Rell with hair is creepy. It’s like a who wore it worse “bad hair-off” between her and Tilly where L’Rell looks like the poster child for hair plugs gone wrong, and Tilly is the embodiment of 80’s big hair.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    L’Rell with hair is creepy. It’s like a who wore it worse “bad hair-off” between her and Tilly where L’Rell looks like the poster child for hair plugs gone wrong, and Tilly is the embodiment of 80’s big hair.

I still want JimJams Tilly. With her hair down, when Michael doesn't leave with the other convicts.
  • Options
    I see what you mean by Loreal. I have just seen the in game art for her, she is stunning.

predator-jungle-hunter-maquette-sideshow-feature-300158-1.jpg
  • Options
    guest_questguest_quest ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Wrong thr