Home The Bridge
Options

Gauntlet ending 1/22/19 Reward Chests

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in The Bridge
How did you do? I did my last "Go until you are out of people" at about 1730 or so. Dropped into the "Sweet Spot" in the 40s where I got seven boxes.

20 Chronies
Five 3* Trainers
Three Basic Portals
1* Scanner!!!!!!
Three Basic Portals
One Premium Portal {Lwaxana Troi-100 Honour}
20 Chronies
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds about right
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds about right

Chanting "ARMUS! ARMUS! ARMUS!" did NOTHING
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got five boxes. 40 chrons, 40 chrons, 40 chrons, two cruddy blue items, and a partridge in a pear tree.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dropped to the dreaded late 30s (38 to be exact) ... due to the shattering disappointment so early in the morning and with a groggy pre-coffee head I even forgot to channel Armus and do the right hand pounding chest while tapping phone with left hand (the ol' Boy Scout type handshake) ritual ...

3x chronitons

praise the lord of the jellybean that I don't have to spend precious items and chronitons levelling that oily mound just prior to a galaxy ... what a relief.
  • Options
    I know I get excited when it’s all 3* material one could get in 5 minutes, let alone 48 hours of Gauntlet.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...