Home Engineering Room
Options

1701 Dax not getting full bonus

Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in Engineering Room
It looks like she’s not lighting up the ‘Dax’ trait on event builds.

0s25p86rfbwm.jpeg

Other Dax’s too?

92h4auri1lke.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    That pic has honey bear dax not 1701 dax. But besides that my braxton is not getting very good bonus, even with boost.
  • Options
    That pic has honey bear dax not 1701 dax. But besides that my braxton is not getting very good bonus, even with boost.
    Yeah I posted the wrong photo at first, apologies.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Dax isn’t a trait and names never highlight.
  • Options
    30% for event crew vs 28% for “small bonus” crew??? The event is still not working right with % and bonuses. My fleet is still complaining after DB said it was fixed.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those % numbers a likely correct. 1701 Dax has very low ENG at only ~550 (depends on starbase bonuses) whereas Honey Bare has very high ENG at ~1000 when FF. Depending on the OPs fusion status those numbers might make sense.
  • Options
    I get 70+% on several missions with 1701 Dax. No problem here.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options

Dax isn’t a trait and names never highlight.

To think of all the galaxy events I’ve done and never even noticed that! Something didn’t seem quite right as Silik is beating her (and is 3rd down on the recommended crew) on this mission, but I guess her eng is just too low.

Thank you for pointing it out.
  • Options
    Are there any component builds with event crew over 70%? Also a crew mate sent screenshots to support of the same crew on the same build getting different %.
  • Options
    z3akwtpwubee.jpg
    And that's just at 1/5
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    hplgmhkm4eok.png

• Options
    Thanks those bonuses look good to me. Also through internal fleet discussion I learned that after a failure to get a crit (SR component), your crew bonus can be higher for the next build. I guess I've always spam built too fast to notice.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks those bonuses look good to me. Also through internal fleet discussion I learned that after a failure to get a crit (SR component), your crew bonus can be higher for the next build. I guess I've always spam built too fast to notice.

5% per fail cumulative until you succeed.
  • Options
    I've only found one where my immortalized Incognito Kirk gets over 80% and the rest all under 70%, anyone else have this problem?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issues here. 1701 Jadzia, Incognito Kirk, and Mirror Jadzia (all immortalized) are handling all recipes at expected rates for me.
    I've only found one where my immortalized Incognito Kirk gets over 80% and the rest all under 70%, anyone else have this problem?

It’s probably because the others do not have the same skill/traits combo:

ybmhyr9waoto.png

Braxton at 1/5* has a similar COM skill as an immortal Kirk but does not have the Investigator trait, so Braxton’s rare chance will be lower and other crew will have even smaller chances due to missing skills, traits, or not receiving the event crew bonus.